The Promise

We Belong Together

The sun was beginning to set on the horizons. The vast blue sky is now a crimson of golden brown hues.The wind has started to be felt around te park.,as Shin Hye hugged on to her  arms around. She started to get tired but Geun Seok seems to be still full of energy.

"Are we not supposed to be heading home soon?" Shin Hye asked sitting on the bench.

"Are you tired?But the day is not over yet." he said in protest.

"A little bit but yes ,I still have some energy left .I need an extra dose of my vitamin to keep up with you." she said as she got up from her seat. "Well we rode almost all the rides around here."

"But I still have something in mind.:" he said with a happy grin on his face."You think,you'll be up for it?"

"Yes why not,seldom nowadays when we have atime like this for ourselves. You will be busy in the office soon and I'll be busy in my studies too." she said. "Oh how I hate all those late nights again reading"

"So you want very much to be a lawayer right?" he said in reminder of her.

" Yes very much so you can be proud of me." she said.

"I am proud of you now as you are, " he said as he came near her and gave her a kiss on the cheeks,and left Shin Hye breathless and pink.

They rode in his car again and they went past the trees,that has been chaning color now,from green to gold and red leaves. They went past the farms and trees until they reached the height s of the mountain .There was a quaint town nearby with nice little houses with white picket fences, like a typical country homes. They went past the town proper  with  their business establishment along the way .,little boutiques, a farmers market , a couple of fastfood joints and a local diner. And then a  school with big buildings came into view  and  their beautiful playground.

Geun Seok went beyond the town proper finally stopping by the lake who is as silent as the leaves that rustle. The lake stood at the midst of the beautiful mountain with different colors of the fall season as the colors are reflected on the water below.Shin Hye stared at the sight before her and it is beautiful. The mountain and the lake is the perfect picture of the season.

"How do you like it? " he asked.

"This place is beautiful that it is like a dream.Where did you find this place ?" she asked.

" I saw this place and I thought of you. I was thinking about us and was driving around with my old car and I found this .I feel that this place will only feels right if I shared this with you," he said  putting his arms around Shin Hye.

"You really thought about me ? " she asked in confirmation as he nodded his head. "This place is paradise. I can stay here forever just staring at its beauty."

"That is exactly my thought. I think I can stay here forever if the girl I have in my mind will only say yes to me." Geun seok said with a smile.

"And who is the girl that you have in mind?"  Shin Hye asked.

"I thought of spending my waking moment in this place everyday  and being with that girl .And the only right girl is you for I love you very much ...So Miss Park Shin Hye will you marry me?"  Geun Seok said as he stared at her eyes, Shin Hye  cannot believe what she is hearing, and so soon..She was unable to say something as she stared back at him. They just got back together, does she really want to be married to him.And the answer was just right there   ,the man that has been staring at her ,as Shin Hye smiled and put her hands in his ...

"Yes I'll marry you Mr Jang Geun Seok. " she answered. Geun Seok  put his arms around her and then kissed her full on the lips sealing their promises to each other,This time there will be no doubts on each other but trust and love between the two of them...