Goodbye Again

We Belong Together

And soon enough it is time once again for Geun Seok to say goodbye.Shin Hye feel that it is going to be harder to say goodbye now,more than ever,She dreaded the moment of goodbyes and seeing him go this time,somehow she have this quite unexplainable feeling in her heart.She was afraid of something and yet she cannot point out.They say trust woman's gut feeling,and she doesn't know whether to believe it or not.

As she said her goodbye to geun Seok and kissed her goodbye in the airport,somehow the kiss is lingering and the hugs tighter this time,as she cried.Geun Seok wiped her tears and hold her hands with a promise of return next summer.And as Geun Seok went in the departure gate ,Shin Hye caught Uee in sight as she was going into the same gate.She was waiting for Geun Seok,as she took his hand...The sight disturbed Shin hye and she felt her heart beats faster....and then the fear came again.

Back to the grind again,Shin Hye is back to work as she learned more about the ropes of the business.Yong hwa is still around and yes she withdraw alittle bit,since Geun Seok warned her about him falling for her.She doesn't want Yong Hwa to misunderstand her friendship.But still he is around,helping her out most of the time.

Yong Hwa is back in school and so less time in the office for him.Shin Hye decided to apply to a law school,She thinks she have what it takes to be a lawyer,as she excitedly told Geun Seok about it.He wasvery happy for her,but then he has been very busy lately.He  said that he has to catch up on a lot of reading and that his time for her will be less now,as he tried to explain to her.They have decided that they will concentrate more on their studies this year.

Days went by and it seems like Geun Seok has been calling Shin Hye less and less.Shin Hye misses him a lot now.Although work has been making her busy,but she can;t help herself to be sad and lonesome.She envied her friends whose boyfriends  are always around.She felt like she doesn't have anybody  by her side,and she misses his company.

It was Friday afternoon ,and Shin Hye took a deep breathe as she was preparing to go home.Yong hwa was around and that didn't escaped him.He knew that she must be missing Geun Seok.He thinks it is unfair that she has to hold her life on hold just to wait for Geun Seok.He also understood,Shin hye's withdrawal from his friendship,

"Shin Hye,you have anything to do after work?" he asked.

"Nothing really.Why?" she asked.

"You wanna go with me? " he asked.

"Where?" she asked back.

"Nothing,I just want to destressed myself.Schooling and working has been too much for me lately.And I don't have a girlfriend to go with me,and your boyfriend is not here.I won't think much into it or anything.Just as being a friend.How do you like that?" he asked.

Shin Hye smiled at him.He was always been so good to her.She knows that Geun Seok has warned her about him,but he is also offering friendship only and he understood where he stands in her life."Alright.Why not?" she said."So where are we going?"

"How about dinner and then let us hit the arcade." he said.

"I think that will be nice. It sure beat staying at home and waiting for his call." Shin Hye said

That night,SHin hye went out with Yong hwa after work.They had dinner first and then hit the nightlife of Seoul.They played in the arcade.They went shooting,played bowling,and went to the Karaoke bar after wards and sang their hearts out.Shin Hye had fun.And Yong Hwa is fun to be with, always thoughtful and a gentleman.He maybe not that crazy as Geun Seok when they are together but she had fun.

That night,Geun Seok has been calling Shin hye but was unable to reahed her.he wondwered where can she be,as he decided to call her house.Her mom answered his call and Shin Hye is not yet home.She said that she went out with her friends,and it is already past twelve.He wondered if the friends ,that her Mom is talking about ,included Yong Hwa in there.Somehow,he was upset and yes quite angry.He is here in foreign country,studying hard and his girlfriend is out partying with her friends.Something is not right here....he thought.And he misses her alot...he just want to talk to her and hear her voice,but she cannot be found...as a frown came to him...

.