Coming home

We Belong Together

Geun Seok looked outt from his window ,as their plane has started their descent a few minutes ago.The silhouette of Seoul came to a view amidst the clouds.The profile of his home from above...as he can see the multitudes of lights and the tall markers in the city,He took a deep breath.It has been a while since he went home,and it sems a very long time them.Then,he has something to look forward to of seeing and touching but now,those are just memories....

He felt a hand on his arms as .she looked at the owner,Uee smiled at him warmly.he smiled back at her.

"So you finally woke up.We are home." he said.

"Yes we are home.It has been three long years in the States.Are you excited to be back home." she asked.

"Of course,as they say,no place like home." he said."So what will you be doing for the first week?"

"Relax and enjoy.Maybe we can take a vacation together in my Uncle's resort down South .What do you think of it?" she asked.

"We'll see.I don't know yet.I still have an exam to pass before I can practice." he said.

"But you are gonna be fine.You passed the exam there,this will be just a breeze to you." she said."You have to go with me ,I insist."

Geun Seok did not answer he knew that once Uee has set her mind to ,she will try and will go at lenghts,and yes always wanting her way.She has been around since Shin Hye said goodbye.She was always around whenevr he needs her and yet no promises was ever said nor promised.Theirs is just an easy relationship with no promises of love nor fidelity on both sides.And yes it is better that way,at least nobody will get hurt in the process.

Memories of Shin Hye came to him,and yes she can still evoked negative feelings and emotions.He doesn;t even want to think of her anymore.She hurt him,by not believing in him,and she has given her a pain that he never experienced before.he hoped ,he does not have to see her ever again,,if ever he doesn't know how is he going to react if ever he sees her...

The plane came to a full stop,as his mind came to the present.Uee hold on to his arm,as they walk to get their luggages.

"Are they picking you up?If not I can give you a ride." Uee said."And then I can meet your family."

"No thank you.I'll manage.If i am not mistaken,my family has already made some arrangement to pick me up." he said.

"So you call me,alright.I will be waiting for your call." she said."And think about my suggestion.Your not letting me go by myself,right?" she said.

"We will see." he said...and then Uee pulled her body closer to him as she hugged him and gave him a kiss on the lips.

"Goodbye." as she turned and leave...Geun Seok can only looked at her and then shook his head and smiled...

Shin Hye looked at the report in front of her.She read and read the whole report before jotting down some notes on her paper.One more year and she will be done with law school.And yes she has stayed and worked at the same law office and has offered her a position once she graduates.It will really feel great  if she will be one of them..

Yong Hwa has just graduated and he took his exam already.And yes he is still unsure whether to stay or moved on to a better position.He got an offer to a very prestigious law firm in the country and he is still unsure whether to accept it.he is just basically awaiting for the results of his exam.Thinking of Yong Hwa ,he has been quite a friend throuhg all this time.But until now,she has not made up her mind about him.She doesn't know whether to accept his proposals or not.he has been too good to her,and always been there for her.But yes up to now,she has not forgotten Geun Seok.If only she can teach her heart...as she bit her lips...

"Hey,what have you been thinking?" Yong Hwa asked as he touched her head.

Shin Hye looked up at him and smiled."Nothing,just thinking of where are you going to treat me for today?" she said as she smiled.

"And how did you know that I am treating you today?" he asked.

"A certain bird told me.So what's up?" she asked.

"I made it.I passed the exam.The guy in front of you is now a certified lawyer.So what can you say?" he said.

Shin Hye got up and hugged him."Oh you did it.I am so happy for you" she said.Yong Hwa smiled at her,and stared at her loving her more than ever.

"So there is only one exam that I needed to pass and that is your exam.' he said."So did I pass this time?" he asked.

Shin Hye was unprepared as she think and stared at him.His smiling face in front of her and yes maybe this is the time and maybe he is the one.,as Shin Hye nodded her head...."Yes,I think this time ,you made it too." as she smiled at  him.

Yong Hwa smiled as he hold her in his arms."Yes,finally you are mine." he said."I can't asked for more.I love you Shin Hye." as he kissed her......and Shin Hye refused to think of that somebody anymore as she closed her eyes....he is gone from her life already and he is not coming back....she thought...