The Last Days Of Summer

We Belong Together

The sun is up eventhough it is still early in the morning.Shin Hye looked at the blazing sun which seems to heat up the whole place.Tiny beads of perspiration appears in her forehead.She put on her eyeglasses as a cap was placed on her head as she tried to look around at the person who placed the cap on her head and she saw Geun Seok smiling face.She smiled back at him.

It has been a happy summer days.This summer all they did was hang out together and did all the fun things,spending most of the time together,before Geun Seok leaves for his studies abroad.She dreaded the moment when he has to go and leave her behind.There is a fear in her heart,it seems like Boston is too far away from Seoul, thousands of miles away from here.

"So what do you have in your mind today?"Geun Seok asked.

"Nothing,except that you will be leaving me tomorrow,and i will surely be missing you." Shin Hye said with a sad eyes.

"I am sorry but I have to go.You do understand ,right?" Geun Seok asked as he looked at Shin Hye's eyes.He can see the loneliness and the tears that are b,trying to get away.He took her in his arms."I will call you,text you and I will write you like I was never gone,I promise you." as he look back in her eyes and then kiss her on the lips trying to fill the gap between them,as tears fell while kissing her.

The kiss was long,and strained,as Geun Seok pull away and wiped the tears in Shin Hye's eyes."I know it is not gonna be easy for both of us but we will try to make it work because we both love each other right? I love you Shin Hye and i promise I will be faithful to you."

"I love you too Geun Seok,Promise me only me in your heart?" Shin Hye asked.

"Yes,and I will carved your name in my heart so nobody can claim it but you." as Geun Seok smiled and laughed.Shin Hye laughed with him...."And you have to write my name in your heart too." he said.

"I will love only you ,nobody else.forever and ever." as she kissed Geun Seok face all over .Then they laughed and hugged and kissed like there is no tomorrow for both of them.

That night they spent the night together under the moonlight by the bonfire by the beach.They watched the sun go down holding hands and holding each other.And they waited for the sun to come back that morning.And as the sun rise from the East,they stared at the beauty of the morning sun.

"I will be like that sun,I will be coming back for you for sure.I promise you." Geun Seok said.

"And I will be like this beach,I will be waiting for you till you come back." Shin Hye said."I will be right here."

"I love you Shin Hye." he said

"I love you too Geun Seok" she said and as they parted that day.

That night Shin Hye waved her hand goodbye as Geun Seok boarded the plane en route to America where he will be studying for four years......And four years seems to be an eternity.as Shin hye thought about it...as tears came.She will surely miss him each waking hour in the morning and at night before she goes to bed....Why is it always hard to say goodbye?