How did they knew

Cold Hearted Jerk!

*The next day*

Ah Ri's P.O.V

You woke up feeling annoyed by the fact that you would have to act as Baekhyun's girlfriend. You just hoped that no one would discover this,if they do then your life won't be the same anymore.

"Bye mom! Bye dad!" you bid back.

"Take care" your mom said in the kitchen.

Walking to school was always fast but today it was different. Normally you would just walk to school and listen to music but today people from other schools were staring at you as if you were someone from a different country. 

*Why is everyone staring at me, do I have something in my face?*

You touched your face in case there really was something but it was the same. Finally arriving at school you were now 100% sure that something was off today. There were more girls today waiting in the gate but it seemed that they weren't waiting for Exo but instead they were waiting for you. When you stepped inside school grounds all of their gazes were fixed on you. It wasn't those nice gazes but if looks could kill then you would be long dead by now. 

"Is that Song Ah Ri?"

"Yep that's her"

Whispering were happening between people and you were really uncomfortable as you walked by.

"So you are saying that this girl is Baekhyun oppa's girlfriend?" a girl said near you.

"Yes according to Haneul" another said.

*Haneul? Isn't she the school's queenka?*

You arrived to your locker and started taking your first class's book. A fist formed inside your jacket's pocket and you were so angry that you didn't care about the stares that the students were giving you. Before going to your first class you needed to go somewhere first.

*Byun Baekhyun you are so dead*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying to learn Mama and it's so fast!  O.O 

I can already dance Growl but not the rap part because I would just fall horribly =.="

Me and my friends are learning Apink Nonono so that we would perform it at an event  :D

Anyway Enjoy~~

THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING~~!!