Flashback

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Oh Luhan hyung!!" Sehun teased.

"Song Ah Ri mm...... AH! The nerd from class 6A? She is actually pretty, just that she is too shy" Kai exclaimed, as expected from Exo's playboy. Luhan nodded and soon enough the bell rang indicating that the first class ended and that it was time for break.

"I need to go, bye guys!" Luhan waved and ran out of the room.

"Tsk he definitely likes her" Chen said and went back to sing his song.

"Maybe not like her but admire, he has not reached the like level yet" Kris said.

"Baekhyun you haven't said a word" Chanyeol pointed out with a worried voice because Baekhyun has never been this quiet before he was always his partner of crime when they want to mess with someone.

"Oh nothing it's just that my parents arranged me to another blind date" Baekhyun sighed.

"Really? How many times have you gone to these blind dates, 5?" Chanyeol asked worried.

"Actually 8..." Baekhyun whispered.

"Whose daughter is it this time?" Kai asked curiously.

"Some Lee girl" Baekhyun said with a blank face.

"Lee... Lee..... Lee Minah? She is the only daughter from a successful bussinessman that I can think of right now." Kai said thinking more to see if their are more Lee's that he can think of.

"How come you know all the girls from South Korea" Sehun said and stared at Kai.

"Talent Sehun, talent" Kai said with a smirk in his face, which earned a smack from Kris.

"Being a playboy is not something to be proud of" Kris said and sat on the couch.

"Hyung! That hurt!!" Kai whined while rubbing his head.

"You deserved it!" Sehun said and started to run after watching that Kai was staring furiously at him.

"Isn't she from the Lee group then?" Suho said.

"I think so" Baekhyun responded with all the commotion going on.

*Meanwhile outside class 6A*

 

Author's P.O.V

 

"OK remember class to do the pages 56 to 57 exercises 1,2,3 and 4!" Mr. Han shouted because all the students were too busy packing up and standing at the door to eat that they didn't care about the math homework that nobody bothered to do. But obviously there were still people that actually cared about their grade so they wrote the homework and went out, that included Ah Ri.

"Bye Mr. Han have a good day!" Ah Ri exclaimed happily and went out of the classroom.

"Oh have a good day too Ah Ri!" Mr. Han smiled and went to the teacher's room so that he himselft will have his lunch.

*Ah Ri is such a polite girl, if all the students can be like that then that would be great... Eh what I'm I thinking that will never happen*

 

Ah Ri's P.O.V 

 

When I went out of the class, there was a person standing outside of the door.

*Why is Luhan here? He isn't here to wait for me right.. Ah Ri get your senses back you just talked to him this morning.*

"Ah Ri how was class?" Luhan standed in front of me and I was shocked I mean who wouldn't, there is a kingka talking and smiling at you the nerd of the school.

"Ah Ri to earth, are you there?" a hand was in front of me and it got me back to earth.

"Oh? Math? It was good I guess" I trailed at the end because I didn't know what to say. Luhan nodded and suddenly he took my hand and started to drag me out of the building and led me to garden that was in front of the field where boys would ocassionally play basketball or football.

"How did you know that I liked to eat here?" I smiled and started to take out my fried rice that my mom prepared to me this morning.

"Really? I didn't knew that I just liked the environment here" Luhan said.

 

*Luhan's P.O.V*

 

*Actually I have seen you here sometimes, and the way the wind blew on your face just made you more beautiful*

 

Flashback *1 month ago*

 

"Let's go to that restaurant near Gangnam to eat lunch!" Xiumin exclaimed and Sehun nodded quickly. The whole Exo started to walk to the parking where their cars were parked but Luhan realised that he forgot his phone on the room.

"Oh! I forgot my phone, go first I will catch up to you guys later" Luhan waved back and started running back to the room.

"Ah there you are" Luhan reached out to take the cellphone.

*Meanwhile below the tree*

Ah Ri was sitting below a tree reading her favorite book while eating her mom's handmade kimbap.

"Woah it's so good, as expected from my mom's cooking" Ah Ri smiled and continued to read.

 

Luhan was walking quickly to the parking lot so that he will reach his friends. Not knowing why he turned his head to the left and right there he saw a girl sitting below a tree reading a book so peacefully. A wind passed by and it just let the girl's hair fly and made her look like the world's most beautiful girl. He got back to reality when his phone vibrated on his hand and he realised that he was late now.

 

End of Flashback

 

*After that I have been seeing you always when Exo wanted to go out to eat, I always made up excuses to see you even if it was just for 5 minutes, it was enough to me.*

*Song Ah Ri I think I have fallen for you...*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Here it is~~ I wanted to make Luhan fall in love with her from the start so that I wouldn't have to write it out later :D

Don't forget to hit the subscribe button and feel free to comment and add me as a friend :D