Kiss

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri's P.O.V

*Baekhyun*

Even though you couldn't see the person's face there was just something inside you that told you that he was Baekhyun. He was dragging you to the tree were you confessed to him the other day.

"Yah why are you taking me here?!"Ah Ri shouted and tried to lose the hand that Baekhyun grabbed but it was useless, he was too strong for you. After arriving to the same spot where you confessed he let you go and as soon as he did you rubbed your wrist and glared at him.

"What's with the stare?" Baekhyun asked as if nothing was wrong.

"Are you serious.... you could have told me that you wanted to tell me something instead of taking me by the wrist and letting everyone in the cafeteria know and stare at me" you said with a seriously face (-.-).

"Wae! Can't they look at my beautiful girlfriend?" Baekhyun said. 

"I don't want to have trouble with Hanuel you know how she..... wait what? GIRLFRIEND!?" you shouted, Baekhyun just nodded while smiling to himself.

"I thought that was just a pretend thing so that your parents would stop forcing you to have blind dates with random girls" you asked.

"It was at the beginning but now Ah Ri I started to have feelings for you, I realized that I loved you when you and Luhan entered together that day. I just couldn't help but feel jealous" Baekhyun explained, you were speechless you have never seen Baekhyun so passionate about something. Before you could say anything Baekhyun's face was just centimeters away from you. Your eyes widened and you imagined what would happen after this.

Slowly Baekhyun's lips touched yours and you instantly closed your eyes. This was your first kiss and even though you didn't show it in the outside you were happy that your first kiss was taken by Baekhyun. After some seconds you responded back and that was when you realized too.

You loved him and Baekhyun loved you too.