Remembering

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri's P.O.V

*Where am I?*

You slowly opened your eyes and the first time you saw was a white ceiling. Faces with concern expressions started to appear and you were trying to recognize their faces. After your vision became clearer you found out that they were none other than Exo, sitting up you felt a unforgettable pain on your left arm that's when you remembered how and who did this to you. 

 

*Flashback, earlier this day*

"Bye mom and dad!" you said and waved to your parents. Today was a special day because for an unknown reason you woke up happily thinking that today something good will happen.

*Maybe because I will meet Baekhyun again..... wait what, I am happy because I will have fun with Exo... yes Exo not Baekhyun*

Shaking off the thoughts you were having you soon arrived to school. Taking your things from your locker and preparing to go to your first class, a hand stopped you from entering the class. You lifted your head up and in front of you was none other than Choi Haneul the school's queenka.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo sunbae-nim" you bowed 90 degrees to show respect. Haneul couldn't believe that you were here in front of her happily greeting at her. Not receiving any response you lifted your head up and saw Haneul with her arms crossed.

"Emm I have to go to class if you don't have anything to say to me" you said and you were just about to enter the class but her hand grabbed your wrist and started to pull you to the girl's bathroom.

"Yah aren't you going to leave?!" Haneul shouted to all the girls in the bathroom and they all ran off. Haneul let go of your wrist forcefully which resulted in you hitting your back in the wall.

"Sunbae why are you doing this to me" you said looking down to the floor.

"Do you really not know why?" Haneul chuckled. You shook your head.

*Slap*

Instantly your hand went up to your now red cheek, you noticed that Haneul had a shock expression in her face but soon got replaced by her poker face. Curious you looked at the mirror that was beside you and you were surprised to see that your cheek had blood flowing down. This was because Haneul had a ring in the hand that slapped you which resulted in leaving a scar. You glared at Haneul and for a moment Haneul felt intimidated, she has never seen you like this you were always the school's inoccent and nice girl.

"Yah who are you to glare at me like this!" Haenul shouted.

"Wae? I can't?" you snapped back. You were never the person that had confidence at all times, you were surprised that you had gathered confidence to be able to talk like this to Haneul.

"Song Ah Ri it seems that you aren't the innocent girl that all the people in this school thinks" Haneul said. You still continued glaring at Haenul, finally losing her temper Haneul push you near were there was a metal sticking out. Feeling the pain you cover the place where the blood was flowing and slide down. Haneul didn't expect that to happen so she rushed to the door.

"S-sta-y a-away f-rom Baekhyun o-ppa or yo-u won't k-now wh-at I will do nex-t" Haneul whispered and ran out of the bathroom scared.

*Why does this happen to me*

End of Flashback

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Long one haha

Thanks for your lovely comments~~~

Enjoy