Exo knows

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Yah BYUN BAEKHYUN!" Ah Ri shouted across the room and all Exo was staring at her.

Normally she would be embarrassed in this situation but right now was not the time to be embarrassed. You may be thinking that she is making a big fuss out of nothing. Would you be mad when you have the school's hottest guy as your boyfriend? Everyone would start looking at you and you would have the whole school's attention but that was exactly what Ah Ri didn't want. Plus the attention that she was receiving was not a good one, everyone is whispering bad things behind her back, people are judging her it's as if they are telling her what to do which is something Ah Ri really hates.

"Why are you shouting at 8 o'clock in the morning!" Chen woke up because of your loud voice. You rolled your eyes and started scanning the room, a Byun Baekhyun was not found.

"Sorry for waking you up Chen shi but do you know where Baekhyun may be?" you said.

"At this time of the day I think he might be at th... Oh there he is" Chen pointed to the door. You turned around and found a shocked Baekhyun.

"Ah Ri? What are you doing here aren't you supposed to be in classes?" Baekhyun said clueless of the situation that was happening. You stared intently at Baekhyun and he got the idea the you were pissed, but he didn't knew why. The atmosphere in the room was very tense no one knew why you were like this, even though they just meet you this week Exo knew that you weren't someone you would get easily angry. Of course no one in Exo knew that you and Baekhyun were in a "relationship" as it was made official yesterday.

"May you kindly explain to me why does everyone in this school know about that we are 'dating'?" you said rather loudly the dating thing and gasps were heard all around the room.

"Yah Baekhyun you are dating Ah Ri?" Chanyeol said hurt that his best friend didn't tell him even if the relationship was made yesterday.

"Baekhyun hyung is dating?" Tao asked Kris shocked.

"That's impossible" Kai exclaimed with his mouth wide opened.

They never imagined Baekhyun with a girlfriend. Baekhyun was always stressed that his parents were always arranging him dates with random girls, also his dad was starting to give him work to do so that he would be able to inherit the company correctly. There was particulary one person that didn't want to admit the reality and that person was Luhan. After finally realising that he has feelings for Ah Ri his hopes for confessing was now ruined. Luhan was practising his confession for hours yesterday and in a second his hopes that maybe Ah Ri would be able to accept him went down. Ah Ri ignored all the gossiping happening in the room and focused on staring at Baekhyun demanding a answer.

"What do you mean that the whole school knows?" this was the first time that Baekhyun heard this.

"You didn't know? I was squashed between all your annoying fangirls this morning" Ah Ri said shaking off the memory.

"How would they know we talked about this secretly, it's impossible for them to have listened to us" Baekhyun said speechless.

"From what I heard Choi Haneul was the first one to know" Ah Ri said.

"Choi Hanuel? That annoying girl that doesn't stop clinging to me in lessons?" Baekhyun responded. You just shrugged because how would you know if she was clinging into Baekhyun everyday. 

"That doesn't matter, now can you tell me now how will you resolve this problem?" Ah Ri said while crossing her arms. During the argument, Luhan was in his own little world. He just couldn't believe it.

*This is not true, this can't be happening to me*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~~ 

THANKS TO EVERY SINGLE SUBSCRIBER THAT SUBSCRIBED TO THIS STORY, THANK YOU VERY MUCH *bows 90 degrees*

Enjoy!