Starting my day

Cold Hearted Jerk!

  Ah Ri

*Wake up wake up wake up wake......

Suddendly a hand shot up in the air and pressed the button to shut the alarm up.

"Ughh" you said, you weren't a morning person, other than hearing those screams from the girls, waking up is another thing that you really hate. Spending 10 minutes rolling on the bed you finally woke up with a blank face and went to the bathroom to have a shower and prepare for school.

"AH RI AH! ARE YOU AWAKE??" shouted your mom from downstairs while preparing your favorite breakfast, pancakes. While responding yes you were checking if you had everything in you backpack. When you were done you took a last peak at you in the mirror that you had in your mirror, after seeing that you were good to go you went down and sniffed the delicious meal and dragged your feet to the dinner area. 

"mmm so delicious!!" with your mouth full of pancakes, your dad came and made a disgusted face.

"Ah Ri ah... I know that you love pancakes but at least close your mouth"  instantly your mouth was closed. You took a peak at the clock and quickly started to take your things. You kissed your mom's and dad's cheeks and went to the door.

"Ah Ri you haven't finished your breakfast!" your mom said. "And did you take your money to buy lunch??" You nodded and closed the door.

*This is result for waking up late good job Ah Ri... now you are late on your first day*

Song Ah Ri, the smartest person at Sm High. Sm High is Korea's most prestigious school most of the rich people goes there but she isn't like those girls that put up tons of makeup and wear the short shorter so that they will get the boy's attention. No, she is a natural beauty that doesn't even makeup to attract the boys attention, she already has a sea of boys trying to get her attention but as always she will ignore them or decline them kindly if they confessed. Right now Song Ah Ri just wants to concentrate on school, being able to go to a nice university and have a job that she likes to do. Love has never crossed her mind and she will never think about. 

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

Baekhyun

"Young Master it's time to wake up"  a maid started shaking the body of the coldest person alive. His eyes shot open that starled the maid because of the sudden change. From an angelic person sleeping to a man that has the eyes as of as ice. Without saying anything Baekhyun went to the bathroom to do his morning routine making the maid leave the room dumbfounded.

"Aish so annoying" said Baekhyun while walking down the stairs. Byun Baekhyun is the only son of the most successful CEO of the whole korea. He has tons of girls chasing him but he always ignore them and give them his famous cold stare.

"Ah Baekhyun you are awake just to tell you that today you have a date with Mr. Lee's daughter after school, be sure to attend and don't treat her like the other girls that you have" Mr. Byun said with a serious face while reading the newspaper. Without even eating he went to school.

*Why is appa still giving me dates when he knows that I don't want anything... Aish so annoying*

Byun Baekyun, one of the kingkas in Sm High he is in the popular group Exo. Their group is so known that even schools from other areas have heard of them. He is probably the coldest person alive, people around him have never seen him smile only Exo has seen him obvioulsy they are like his best friends.

 

After a while of running you finally arrive at school and was very relieved to know that you still had time to go to your locker. You saw a black car coming in your direction and stopped in front of the entrance of the school. Thinking that it was only another rich guy trying to show off you continued walking until you saw a sea of girls waiting for the school's kingka to arrive. 

Baekhyun got off of his car and the first thing that he saw was the sea of girls standing on the entrace just to see a peak of the member in Exo. Rolling his eyes he continued walking and the screams just coulnd't stop. 

 

*AGHH fangirls* both of you thought at the same time.

 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 

 

Here's the first chapter hope you like it!

Thank you for subscribing and don't forget to comment :)