Meeting your parents Part 3.

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"This way please" the waitress guided you and Baekhyun to the table where Baekhyun's parents where at. The waitress opened the door to the private room and Baekhyun's parents greeted you by standing up.

"Baekhyun ah you're here?" his mom said and hugged him.

"So I assume that this is our daughter in law?" his mom or Mrs. Byun said. You were taken back to still bowed to show respect.

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Song Ah Ri, nice to meet you" you bowed and put a hand on your chest.

"Please come and sit" Mr. Byun showed you the seats and he told the waitress to start taking the foods out of the kitchen.

"So how long have you been together" Mrs. Byun asked happily.

"Emm 2 months? Right Ah Ri ah" Baekhyun said and you nodded. The waitress started putting the food in the table.

"Don't be shy and eat as much as you want" Mr. Byun said with a smile.

"Thank you for the food" you said and started digging all the delicious food in front of you.

"You have a great appetite I guess" Mrs. Byun laughed. You laughed shyly and started to eat more slowly.

"I was just kidding Ah Ri ah don't worry" Mrs. Byun said.

*1 hour after*

"Thank you so much for the food Mr. and Mrs. Byun" you bowed.

"Don't be so polite to us, you are like our daughter now" Mrs. Byun said.

"Umma I am going to send Ah Ri home" Baekhyun said.

"Be careful on your way home" Mr. Byun said and opened the car door and drove away.

*On the car*

"Did you like the food" Baekhyun said to break the tension.

"Yes it was very very good" you said and remembered the delicious food that you just ate.

"It wasn't awkward meeting my parents right" Baekhyun smiled.

"Yes it was better than what I expected" you said and soon enough you have arrived to your house.

"Thanks for taking me home" you said and entered your house. Your parents were waiting for you with their arms crossed and judging by their expressions it wasn't a good thing. You tried to escape but was stopped by your mother's voice.

"Ah Ri ah come here right now" your mom said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~~~~

My exams are coming so the updates may be slower but I promise that you won't be dissapointed.

Remember to subscribe, comment and upvote~!