Baekhyun I think you like her

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Omo what happened?" the nurse of the school said and started guiding Baekhyun to the bed. Once they reached the bed Baekhyun placed you softly on the bed and the nurse started to investigate your wounds on your face and especially the one that was on your arm. Taking the first aid kit that was on the table beside the bed. The nurse or better known as Mrs. Lee was putting the cream softly in your arm. You flinched and your eyebrows were describing pain, seeing that Baekhyun took your hand into his and looked at you worried.

"Do you how did this happen to Ah Ri?" Mrs. Lee asked while spreading the medicine.

"No I am not sure, she didn't arrive to the class and I knew that Ah Ri is never late. So I started to search for her. Then I heard some sobbing in the girl's bathroom and I am very curious because at this time of the day who would cry. I entered and saw someone hugging her knees while crying. She looked very familiar so I called her Ah Ri, she lifted her head and indeed it was her. But I noticed something different in her, it was that she was full of sraches and there was blood flowing down her arm. I carried her and saw someone on the corner as if that person knew that Ah Ri would be like that" Baekhyun frowned at the last part. Mrs. Lee was amused seeing the kingka of Sm High worrying about a girl.

"Baekhyun ah I think you like her" said Mrs. Lee

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short update I know but something is something right?

Subscribe, Comment or Upvote~~ 

107 SUBS?!?!?!!??! OMG THANK YOU GUYS SOO MUCH FOR SUBSCRIBING~~~~!!!!!