My Heart goes to...

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

*The next day*

Ding Ding

Someone entered the coffee shop and searched everywhere for the person that called him. He discovered you staring at the window in the corner at the end of the shop.

"Ah Ri!" he waved and went to your table, you stopped thinking and smiled at the person in front of you.

"Why did you call me?" he said after he took a seat. You weren't answering and continued to stare at the couple that were sitting below a tree sharing a loving kiss.

"Do you remember when you confessed to me at school" you said, Luhan got surprised by your sudden remark about that day.

"Yes of course how can I forget that day" Luhan said and smiled.

"I said that I wanted time to think about this and that you would wait patiently for my answer" you said and Luhan nodded.

"I think I can give you my answer right now" you said and stopped watching the couple and looked at Luhan in the eyes. Luhan felt that his heart stopped for a moment because of the nervousness he was having, he knew that he didn't have a chance with you because Baekhyun liked you too but he has this hope and he wants to hear your answer.

"My answer is a yes" you said and smiled but deep inside, you were thinking if this was the right choice.

*No Ah Ri you thought about this the whole night, you can't turn back your decision*

Luhan felt that time stopped he was too shocked, he didn't expect you to accept his confession. After a while Luhan finally got in Earth again.

"So what you are saying is that you would be my girlfriend?" Luhan said getting more excited with each word, to his relief you nodded with a smile on your face.

*Happiest day of my life*

 

*I hope I am doing the right thing*
 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~~~

It's a gift for you guys because I reached 200 SUBS!!!! 

I so didn't expect this story to go so well so I really want to thank you guys

Enjoy~