Some Months later

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Ah Ri ah I'm right here!" Hana waved her hand to show you where she was. With just months of knowing each other you and Hana seemed like you knew each other long time ago, you and Hana clicked perfectly like two pieces of puzzle. You promised Hana that you would take her to the movies one day and here you were in the theater with your boyfriend Baekhyun. Hana had bought four tickets like you told her on the phone but she didn't know why four. I mean there were only 3 people Hana, Ah Ri and Baekhyun. As Ah Ri and Baekhyun approached to Hana the first thing that Hana did wasn't to say hello to them.

"Ah Ri ah why did you told me to buy four tickets we are only 3" Hana asked.

"Hello to you too Hana. You will find later" Ah Ri responded with a smile. Hana could already sense that something was suspicious because Baekhyun couldn't stop looking at the theaters entrance. 

*10 minutes later*

"Ah Ri.... why don't we enter, the movie is starting soon!" Hana whined. Before you or Baekhyun could say anything someone entered the theater and Ah Ri smiled.

"Baekhyun!" someone shouted and ran to the place where you, Hana and Baekhyun were standing. Hana was not facing the entrance so she didn't know who entered, when she turned around she found the biggest surprise of her life. Luhan was standing in front of her and Hana had wide open. Ah Ri obviously knew that Hana liked Luhan so she asked Baekhyun to ask Luhan if he liked Hana too. Luhan didn't exactly say that he liked her because he still had some feelings for you but it was slowly coming down.  Even though Luhan still hasn't gotten over you he did say that Hana was pretty. To help your friend with her crush you planned all of this. Before Hana could close her phone beeped indicanting that she had a new message. 

 

From: Bestie <3 

 

You will thank me later :D

Love u too~~

 

After Hana finished reading the message she discovered that you and Baekhyun were not beside you anymore instead they had already entered the room where the movie was being projected.

 

To: Bestie <3

 

Ani I won't thank you later 

Be prepared to die in my hands Song Ah Ri -.-

 

"Emm.... Hana.. Should we enter, the movie is starting" Luhan was standing awkwadly all the while when you were cursing Ah Ri in your mind. Hana finally got in her right mind and gave the ticket to Luhan.

"Mian I was too concentrated on my thoughts" Hana smiled shyly.

"Gwenchana" Luhan smiled. From that day Hana and Luhan started to talk and discover the similarities that they had with each other and after some time they decided to try and date with each other. In the end Hana didn't kill Ah Ri but thanked her.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorryyyyyyyy for letting some of you confused with what happened to Luhan but here it is and I hope that this will make you understand now the end of the fanfic 

:D

THANK YOUUUU