Friends

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri’s P.O.V

*What did I just did?*

You were running around trying to find a place to cry your heart out because Baekhyun was on the only place that you would be and of course you don’t want to see him for a few days.

 In the end you went outside of the gym and sat there looking at the view.

*Ah Ri pabo, you just confessed that you like two men*

Author’s P.O.V

Hana followed you after she saw you running out of the private room of Exo and witnessed everything that happened including the confession you did to Baekhyun. She was startled when she saw you running towards her direction fearing that she would get caught but Ah Ri just passed. Being the curious Hana she followed Ah Ri to the gym and was hiding behind the wall.

*Snap*

Hana unconsciously broke a tree branch.

“Who is there?” you asked with a tone that showed sadness.

Knowing that Hana doesn’t have a choice she showed herself.

“Hana?” you said surprised.

“Yes..” Hana said and processed to sit beside you which you gladly accepted.

“I saw what happened” Hana said breaking the tension that was between them.

“Everything?” you asked.

“Yep even the confession” Hana said and looked at Ah Ri.

“Are you going to tell Haneul?” Ah Ri asked feeling that it was the end of her.

“No” Hana responded.

“Really?” you said surprised because Hana was known as Haneul’s servant, she would do anything that Hanuel asks her to do and tell her everything that she hears.

“Wae?” you asked, you really wanted to know why is Hana acting like this because if Haneul knows this she will make Hana’s life a living hell.

“I don’t want to be her servant anymore, she acts like she is the princess of the world and it’s really stressing me out. I don’t have any friends because of her and if there is a friend they would just use me to get close to the queenka group and if they are lucky they may even be one of them” Hana said.

“I would like to your friend” you said and smiled at Hana.

“Chincha?!” Hana exclaimed.

“Today I made my first friend and that is you Oh Hana” you smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The word was because I know it’s confusing, even I don’t quite know what am I writing. But I hope that the confusion will disappear in these chapters. Something interesting about this chapter, was that I wrote it on the plane at 5 o’clock in the morning. haha