Explain

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri's P.O.V

"Annyeonghaseyo I'm Song Ah Ri" you said while putting a hand to cover your chest.

"Byun Baekhyun why didn't you tell me that you had such a beautiful girlfriend? "Mrs.Byun said with an stern face but then hugged you so tightly that you didn't expect to have this reaction from his mom.

"Mom you are suffocating her" Baekhyun pulled you out of his mother's embrace and hugged you from behind. You blushed but tried to appear serious.

*I guess this is all part of his plan*

"Mom can you excuse us Ah Ri has to go back to work" Baekhyun said politely and accompanied you back to the counter.

"Okay so tell me why do I have to be your girlfriend?" you said while priting out a customer's bill.

"Well my mom was arranging me blind dates so that I could get married and inherit the company" Baekhyun said and followed you all around the cafe. You stared at him hoping that the reason that you had on your mind wasn't the reason that Baekhyun was going to say.

"Continue" you said and bowed to the customer that was leaving.

"I was trying to find an excuse so that my mom would stop arranging dates" Baekhyun said and stared at you while you were making a coffee. You nodded indicating Baekhyun to continue with the story.

"You passed by and thinking that you wouldn't mind I took your wrist and you know the rest of the story" Baekhyun said finishing his excuse. You kept quiet, you didn't knew what to do.

"Is that all?" you whispered. Baekhyun nooded a little scared.

"So I am your girlfriend BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T WANT TO HAVE MORE DATES?!" you shouted very pissed which resulted in everyone's head turning in your way, you didn't care. Another thing that you don't like is when people do stuff for their own benefic.

"Yah calm down people are looking" Baekhyun said and pulled you out of the cafe. Of course that his mom saw everything and started suspecting about this relationship. After arriving outside where there were not a lot of people Baekhyun let go of your wrist.

"Please Ah Ri shi can you please do this favor for me?" Baekhyun pleaded.

"What would I gain with this, I would just gain the hate of all your fangirls in school" you said looking at another way.

"I promise that they won't find out we just need to act in front of my parents" Baekhyun said. After some minutes of thinking you responded.

"Fine but promise that no one will know about this" you said seriously, Baekhyun nodded happily. But what both of you and Baekhyun didn't know was that there was someone behind the wall listening to your every words.

Someone's P.O.V

*I should tell this to Haneul*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Other than this update I wanted to say something, so maybe you would know that sasaeng fans recently just trashed/ruined Baekhyun's brother's wedding. Not only has they completely ruined the happy day but they even dared to threaten Baekhyun. This is the message that a sasaeng wrote:

Translation

"Baekhyun-ah, I told you

Stop messing around, or we really don't know what we'll do next

Why do you think we went all the way there and caused a fuss?

Our puppy is so cute when he's mad

But it's time to tone down that personality isn't it? You're a public figure hehe

Try treating us like we're insects one more time, we really don't what we'll do next time

And send your brother our congratulations on his wedding~"

 

First of all how can they say that Baekhyun looks cute when he's mad and this part actually was kinda funny to me "Try treating us like we're insects one more time, we really don't what we'll do next time" because when I read it I was like well you should be treated like insects because the things that you are doing is inhuman. What made me really speechless was the last part where they congratulated the wedding that they ruined. I just imagined how horrible most Baekhyun have felt and most importantly the bride. I hope that they would do something about them.