Jonghyun

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Oppa?" you said surprised. He nodded happily and extended his arms to receive a hug from you. You stood up and gave him the biggest bear hug that you ever gave to someone.

He was Jonghyun, your childhood best friend. He was your best friend and was always with you during school and after school too which resulted in having almost every girl in school to envy and some even hate you to be with one of the school's handsomest best friend.

After hugging him you told Jonghyun to sit down. You had a lot of stories to tell him and he had a lot of stories too to tell you. After all you haven't met him in 5 years because he went to the States to study business to please his father's wishes. 

"So what was your life like in Usa?" you asked him.

"You won't believe me if I said that I have a girlfriend right" Jonghyun smirked, you almost spat out your ice- cream.

"Really!!" you said happily. Jonghyun nodded and showed you a photo that he took with his girlfriend.

"Woah she is so pretty, what is her name?" you exclaimed.

"Kim Min Joo" Jonghyun responded and stared lovingly at the picture.

"Oppa you are such a love bird" you laughed.

"What about you Ah Ri?" Jonghyun asked.

"Nothing haha" you laughed akwardly and Jonghyun knew right away that there was something that you were hiding from him.

"Eh you always have that look when something is bothering you. Ah Ri I have been your friend for like 10 years so you can tell me anything" Jonghyun smiled and you were thankful that you had such a nice friend.

"There are two guys" you started.

"Ohh" Jonghyun joked but stopped when he saw your troubled expression.

"One of them confessed to me earlier this month and I like him but then the other one came and I think I like him too" you said.

"What are their names?" Jonghyun asked.

"Luhan and Byun Baekhyun" you responded.

"How funny I know both of them" Jonghyun laughed.

"Chincha?" you said surprised and he nodded.

"Well Ah Ri I can tell you something, they are both good guys and their group Exo too. They won't do anything to you so just follow your heart" Jonghyun cringed after he finished saying his sentece. That was the cheesiest line that he has ever said to someone.

"How come you and mom think the same, yesterday she said the same thing to me" you said. Jonghyun looked at the time and said that he needed to go because he had a meeting to attend, first he gave you his number and then went to his car and drove away. You were walking home and you thought about the thing that Jonghyun and your mom said.

*Follow my heart?*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*THROWS CONFETTI EVERYWHERE!*

I am finally on my winter break. 

Yay!

I am very excited because Exo is coming back with their song "Miracles in December" the teaser was so nice. I prefer the Chinese one over the Korean one, well maybe because I'm Chinese Lol.

Thank you for subscribing!!