I'm your WHAT?!?!

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Exo's P.O.V

 

"Yay!! I am winning!" Ah Ri exclaimed happily while dancing.

*Cute*

"Yah I dance this everyday!" Luhan was speechless.

"Really " Ah Ri said amused.

 

~Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no~

 

"Do you really dance this everyday?" Ah Ri asked and both of them finished the song with obviously Ah Ri winning.

"Don't even mention it, it's so annoying" Sehun said with a blank face.

"Yah Ah Ri I didn't know that you danced so good" Kai complimented.

"Thanks I started practising when I was 15" Ah Ri responded with a proud face.

 

*3:30pm*

 

"Bye guys need to go" Baekhyun said and took his jacket with him and started to walk out.

"Bye! Good luck and please at least stay for half and hour" Chanyeol waved back.

"Where is he going to?" Ah Ri asked and turned back to Chanyeol.

"Oh, his parents arranged him a date to see if she is the "ideal" one to become Baekhyun's futere wife" Chanyeol explained, Ah Ri nodded and started to dance another round because Kai asked her to.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V 

At the cafe

 

"When is she going to arrive" Baekhyun asked ansiously while staring at his watch. Lee MinAh or whatever she is called is late by 20 minutes, Baekhyun hates when people are late even if they are their best friends.

"Are you perhaps Baekhyun shi?" a girl appeared wearing a short dress.

"Yes, Lee Minah? Nice to meet you please take a seat.

*Agh Chanyeol because of you I have to stay for at least half an hour with this girl that doesn't stop bragging about her wealth*

 

"Yah is he your son? He is so handsome!" a whisper appeared on the other side of the room.

"Shhh don't talk to loudly he has cat like ears" another voice appeared. Both women were staring at Baekhyun and his date to see how it is going knowing Baekhyun's personality. It's a miracle that Baekhyun's was seated in that chair for 20 minutes now.

"Yah Min hee ah you have a really good looking son, maybe you can arrange him a date with my daughter?" Mr. Kim was smiling widely hoping for the possibilities.

"Hani ah we already tried it, and it didn't work" Mrs. Byun sighed.

Baekhyun turned around and saw two women that were seating not too long away from his, he saw one of them and he thought that she looked familiar too familiar.

 

*At Baekhyun's table*

Baekhyun sweared that he heard whispers coming from another table and turned around. Seeing two suspicious ahjummas sitting on a table and one of them was very familiar.

*Please don't tell me that mom is here again*

Baekhyun excused himself and started walking to the table. Baekhyun saw that they were starting to panic and seeing this he was sure that one of them was his mother.

"*Cough Cough* Mom what are you doing here?"Baekhyun said.

"Emmm Hi son I didn't know that you were having your date here..."Mrs. Byun whispered.

"I always have my dates here" Baekhyun said not convinced about his mother's excuse.

"Change of topic how was she?" Mrs. Byun became excited and her friend also started listening.

"She doesn't stop talking, it's annoying me" Baekhyun complained.

 

*Ding Ding*

Ah Ri's P.O.V

You finally arrived at the cafe that you worked at. You saw that there was like a disccusion in one of the tables because there is a man standing up while the women had a dissapointed face.

"Hi Eunji, your time is up let me take the orders" you said and started inmedietely to take the orders that were flowing.

"AH RI AH! Can you please take this to table 5, I need to go to the bathroom and can you take the orders from table 14" Eunji passed you the trays and you started walking to the table.

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

* Ah ri? I sweared that I just heard someone calling her name, but what would she be doing here*

Baekhyun turned around and sure enough it was the Song Ah Ri that he was thinking about.

"Mom why don't you understand that I don't want to have these blind dates" Baekhyun complained.

"What do you want me to do it's for your dad's future, remember Baekhyun you will be the one to inheritate the company" `Mrs. Byun explained herself.

 

Ah Ri's P.O.V 

 

"Plus" Baekhyun stopped talking halfway and took your wrist because you were just passing by. You were shocked and was about to shout when you noticed that it was Baekhyun, one of Luhan's friends. Baekhyun had his hands around your shoulders which made you blush but the next thing that he said shocked you.

"Plus I already have a girlfriend mom" Baekhyun said.

"What?" you said shocked.

"Mom let me introduce you to my girlfriend Song Ah Ri" Baekhyun introduced you. You were too shocked to even move you were staring at him eyes wide open. Baekhyun nudged you and mouthed "I will explain it to you later, please just go with the flow" With no other chance you just followed the flow and introduced yourself to Baekhyun's mother.

*Byun Baekhyun you are so dead after this, you better have a nice excuse*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay!! Update :D 

Remember to susbcribe and comment so that I will know if you like it or not.  ^.^