I'm Sorry

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Ah Ri ah come here right now" your mom said and you sat beside your mom on the couch, your dad was sitting in the arm chair and he had his eyes closed.

"What happened?" you carefully asked. Having no answer you thought of the worst.

"Omo did someone die?" you said surprised. Your dad shook his head and now you were beyond confused.

"Ah Ri ah why didn't you tell me that you had a boyfriend, and more importantly that he is the son of Byun Company" your mom said.

"I forgot..." you said with your head hung low.

"We know that we are very protective of you but there is a reason" your mom said.

"You are our only child and I expected you to tell us about this important matter" your dad continued. 

"I was really surprised that my daughter had grown up and now has a boyfriend" your mom said.

"How did you know?" you asked carefully.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim were celebrating their anniversary in the restaurent that you went and saw you together with a boy" your dad explained. You had your head hug low because you had never lied to your parents and this boyfriend thing started because of an accident. After a while your dad went upstairs to sleep as he had a important meeting in the morning.

"Goodnight dad" you said and your dad nodded. You were alone in the living room with your mom.

"Do you like him?" your mom asked you, this question took you by surprise.

"I don't know" you said you weren't sure of your feelings, one day you think that you like him but the other day you think of Luhan your first love.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~~

Thank you so much for subscribing!! I really appreciate it.