Confused

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

You were still speechless, you just stared at Luhan with wide eyes.

*RING RING* 

You jumped surprised by the bell, Luhan chuckled and stood up.

"I need to go" you said and started to go to your locker to take your books so that you would study for the next test.

"Okay be careful when you go home" Luhan said and started to go back to Exo's room. While walking to the room Luhan was thinking if he did the right decision. The main reason as to why he didn't wanted to confess to you was because he was scared that he would lose the friendship that he had with you, and now that you and Baekhyun were in a relashionship it just added more weight to his shoulders.  Shoving away those thoughts Luhan went inside Exo's room.

"Luhan hyung did you found Ah Ri?" Tao said worried.

"Umm she was below a tree crying" Luhan said it loudly purposely so that Baekhyun would feel guilty. Upon hearing that Baekhyun started to feel really guilty making you cry.

"Wae?" Sehun was very worried too, like Tao. They treat you like their sister and they were the best friends that you never had. Exo was your salvation, because of them your world started to become brighter now you had another group of people that you could trust other than your parents.

"Because of what Baekhyun did" Luhan responded and glared at Baekhyun. Luhan didn't had to tell him what to do Baekhyun's own conscience told him to apologize to Ah Ri right now. Leaving the room he started to chase Ah Ri, he saw where Ah Ri's house was when he passed in front of her house and saw her coming out of it quickly because she was pretty late that day.

Ah Ri's P.O.V

*Meanwhile*

*What just happened, did Luhan just confess to me? I should be happy but why do I feel unsure about this* 

There were lots of thoughts going through your head. On one side you should be happy that a boy just confessed to you but on the other side you were worried about something. You couldn't find out the thing that was worrying you.

"Ah Ri! Song Ah Ri!!" Baekhyun was running towards you but you were deep in thought thinking. Your thoughts were interrupted when someone touched you in the shoulder, you were going to shout but when you turned around you saw that it was just Baekhyun so you were relieved that it wasn't some kind of weird guy. Baekhyun was panting very hard because he was running all the way, seeing that he woundn't calm down you gave him your cold bottle of water. Baekhyun swallowed the whole bottle in one shot and he finally calmed down. 

"Sorry about that I will buy you a new one" Baekhyun apologized and threw the bottle into the trash bin.

"Ani it's okay" you said with a smile. 

"Ah Ri ah, I'm sorry, I didn't want to make you cry those words just came out, would you please forgive me" Baekhyun said and you saw that he was serious. You nodded indicating that you just accepted his apology, Baekhyun suddendly hugged you. You were surprised by Baekhyun's action and your eyes were wide open like this O.O. Baekhyun realised what he was doing and stopped hugging you.

"Mian" Baekhyun said while rubbing his head.

"What's with all the apologizing, it's okay" you said with a smile and waved to Baekhyun and continued walking to your house.

Thinking about what just happened you discovered that you felt a thump in your chest and you felt that your heart was moving faster than usual. You touched the part where your heart was.

 

*What is this feeling*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems that D.O won the poll so I will make a D.O fanfic when I finish this one or when I am almost over with this fic.

To make it fair I will make a Chen one too because there is really a lack of Chen fanfics here.

 Enjoy~~~