When are you going to introduce her to us?

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Young Master, it's time to wake up" the maid said while shaking Baekhyun softly and a little bit scared that she will be scolded for waking him up. Baekhyun's eyes shot open and the maid was prepared to receive his cold stare but instead she received a good morning.

"Good Morning Hye rin how are you?" Baekhyun smiled and started to prepare for his shower.

"Um.... Fine...." the maid said staring weirdly at Baekhyun.

"That's good to hear" Baekhyun said and closed the door to have his morning shower.

*Was that the Young Master that I know? How come he said more than 1 sentence today, maybe he is in a good mood*

The maid thought and went down to prepare Baekhyun's breakfast.

*20 minutes later*

"Good Morning Mrs. Han what is today's breakfast" Baekhyun said and took a seat. Mrs. Han was surprised by Baekhyun's sudden good mood and stared at Baekhyun for a while. Baekhyun was waiting for an answer and Mrs. Han finally got into reality again.

"It's Young Master's favorite, pancakes" Mrs. Han smiled and placed the plate full of delicious pancakes in front of Baekhyun.

"Woah!! It's looks so good~~" Baekhyun said and started stuffing his mouth.

"It's so good Mrs. Han!!" Baekhyun said happily with his mouth full of food and Mrs. Han smiled at the Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun ah don't talk when your mouth is full of food it's gross" Mrs. Byun said and Baekhyun inmediately closed his mouth and started to eat more slowly.

Mr. Byun and Mrs. Byun walked in the dining room and all the maids greeted them by bowing 90 degrees. Their breakfast was spread all around the table.

"Baekhyun is it true that the girl that I saw in the cafe is your girlfriend?" Mrs. Byun said while eating her fish.

"Umm" Baekhyun said.

"Baekhyun why didn't you tell me that you had a girlfriend?" Mr. Byun said kinda sad that his own son didn't tell him such an important fact like having a girlfriend.

"I was going to tell you today" Baekhyun said.

"So when are you going to introduce her to us?" Mrs. Byun said.

"What!" Baekhyun said surprised.

"Why, it's normal that you introduce your girlfriend to your parents" Mrs. Byun said.

"Yeah I know I was just surprised, I'll bring her here someday" Baekhyun said and stood up.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why does school exist  T.T

Anyway Enjoy~~~