Why

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"You guys are dating? Is that true?" Suho asked and Luhan nodded. The moment that Luhan nodded everyone looked at Baekhyun. 

"See, I wasn't lying to you" Haneul said and hugged Baekhyun's arm.

"Let go" Baekhyun hissed.

"Mh?"

"I said let go!" Baekhyun shouted and shooked off Hanuel's hand.

"Tsk so mean" Haneul let go and stayed in the room. Baekhyun glared at her and Exo were feeling the glare even though it was not for them. When Baekhyun is angry he is ANGRY.

"Why are you still in here?" Baekhyun asked after a while.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Haneul said.

"Emm get out?" Baekhyun said in a duh tone. Haneul looked around and saw that nobody wanted her in here, after a while she gave up and went to classes. After Haneul left Baekhyun shifted his gaze to Ah Ri and saw that you were holding hands with Luhan. Not wanting to get hurt anymore Baekhyun left the room and left everyone.

"Baek... Baekhyun!" you said and started to follow him.

"Luhan what were you thinking?" Xiumin asked.

"What, I just asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend and she said yes" Luhan explained.

"But you knew that Baekhyun hyung liked her too no, not like, loved her" Kai said.

"This was the first time that Baekhyun liked a girl and you just ruined it like that?" Lay said. Lay was always the quiet one in the group but when he said something it was always very touching, with Lay's words he always stopped the group from fighting with each other. 

*Good job Lay you made me feel awful*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am such a bad author haha

This fanfic was not planned so I just write whatever is in my mind.

Thank you so much for subcribing I hope that you are enjoying reading this fanfic as much that I like writing it