And he was...

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Your P.O.V

"Oh I'm Luhan" the boy said.

"Luhan? Nice name" I said.

* But Luhan is a weird korean name*

"It's chinese" Luhan answered as if he had readed my mind.

"Oh that's cool" I said.

*It would be really nice if he and me talked in chinese sometime*

*RING RING*

"Oh that's the bell I got to go" I said and was about to walk away when he said something that caught my mind.

"What class do you have now?" Luhan said trying not to be weird by asking this sudden question. You turned around and answered his question.

"Mm math wae?" I responded.

"Nothing just curious" and with that Luhan walked away leaving you hanging.

 

Author's P.O.V

 

*At Exo's private room

 

"YAH GIVE THAT TO ME RIGHT NOW!" Kai shouted across the room.

"Mehrong*!" Sehun said and continued running across the room.

"Yah Sehun just give it back to Kai" Suho signed and watched as the younger ones ran in all directions.

It was a disaster, Kai and Sehun running around, Lay dancing in the corner with his earphones plugged in, Suho asking Kai and Sehun to quiet down, Xiumin eating his beloved food, Tao practicing his martial arts and of course Chen singing a song. Everyone was doing their own thing that nobody noticed that Luhan had just entered the room. This was an everyday scene so Luhan just walked to the couch with a happy smile in his face. Are you asking why Exo is playing when they were supposed to be in class? Or perhaps why does Exo has their own private room? Well the answer is simple, Luhan is the principal's son. Having this privilage Exo could skip classes if they want and Luhan asked if they could have their private room because they just didn't like the noise that the cafeteria has and having all the girls drooling and staring at them. 

"Oh Luhan Hyung did you arrive just now?" Sehun asked and being offguard Kai finally got his phone back. Luhan nodded and everyone stopped what they were doing and was curious as to why Luhan is smiling so widely right now. It's not that he doesn't smile, he always smile but never so widely unless something really really good happened.

"Luhan ge why are you smiling so widely?" Tao asked.

"Why am I not allowed to smile?" Luhan answered.

"No it's just that you never smile so widely, it's starting to creep me " Chen shivered.

"Something good happened right?" Chanyeol smiled back to the nodding Luhan.

"Is it about a girl?!" Exo gasped and shouted together.

"Why are you guys like this! It's like I have never been with a girl" Luhan said.

"Well you basically...." Sehun started but got cut off by Luhan's stare.

"So tell us" Suho said and Luhan started to say the events that happened like 10 minutes ago.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! Double update!!! I was too happy that I got so much more subscribers that I just had to write another chapter.

Enjoy reading and don't forget to subscribe and comment! :)

 

ALMOST FORGOT MEHRONG IS LIKE THIS FACE :P HAHA