Meeting Exo

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Luhan's P.O.V

 

"OMG you didn't do that!" Luhan laughed so hard that he laid down laughing while cluching his stomach.

"It's not funny..." Ah Ri pouted and stuffed another spoon of rice into .

"Sorry how can you say that it's not funny when you pushed one of the queenkas of Cube High into the pool" Luhan said between breathes.

"It was an accident! How many times do I have to say it! But that was one of the reasons I transfered to Sm High" she sighed again and finished her lunch.

*Thank God that you transferred to Sm High, if you haven't then I would have never meet you*

"Em... There is 30 minutes left, what do you want to do?" Ah Ri asked and looked at me. After thinking for a while I thought of a great idea.

"Why don't we go and introduce you to my friends?" Luhan suggested.

"Who?" Ah Ri asked.

"Exo who else?" Luhan responded.

 

*At Exo's room*

 

Author's P.O.V

 

"Chen hyung look you are losing!" Kai laughed and continued dancing.

"Yah! Don't criticize my dancing, I am the Chensing Machine!" Chen responded back and starting doing some random moves which resulted in him expanding the gap between him and Kai.

"Yes! I won!" Kai exclaimed.

"You won because my waist is not good" Chen said trying to find an excuse.

"Whatever you say, want to play another round?"Kai said confidently.

"No, I am just going to lose again... why bother" Chen pouted sadly and gave the control to Lay that was watching them dance from the couch.

"Let's see what you got Kai" Lay challenged and both of them started to dance.

The door opened and Luhan entered with a person behind him. Sehun was the first one to notice because he was doing nothing just staring at the window and heard the door opening.

"Luhan hyung where were you?" Sehun asked.

"Just walking around" Luhan said.

"Really?" Sehun exclaimed suspicisly.

"Yeah why don't you believe me" Luhan snapped back.

"Well whatever you say hey why don't we..... Oh who is she" Sehun looked behind Luhan's back and found a girl hiding shyly.

"She is the girl that I..." Luhan couldn't finish his sentence because Sehun interrupted him.

"YOU ARE NOT THOSE GIRLS THAT DO ANYTHING TO GET CLOSE TO US RIGHT?!?"Sehun shouted and got the attention of everyone in the room.

"Yah Sehun what are you talking about, let me finish my sentece first" Luhan defended you and Sehun finally calmed down and started to listen the words that Luhan wanted to say.

"What I wanted to say before someone interrupted me was that she is the girl that I told you guys about,Song Ah Ri" Luhan pushed you out and you didn't knew what to do.

"Emmm.... Annyeonhaseyo I am Song Ah Ri nice to meet you" Ah Ri introduced herself awkwardly because of 2 things.

1. She is always shy around people that she isn't close with.

2. She is meeting SM HIGH'S KINGKAS HOW CAN YOU NOT BE NERVOUS?!

Silence filled the room until Suho broke the silence.

"Let's introduce ourselfs" Suho said.

Actually during the silence everyone was probably thinking the same thing.

*Woah she is really pretty and cute* 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

30+ subs?!?!? 

OMG thank you so much!!!!!! Here is a chapter to thank you guys <3

Remember to subscribe and comment, feel free to add me as your friend