Haneul

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Haneul ah!" the girl shouted and ran towards another girl that was fixing her hair.

"What happened" Haneul responded.

Choi Haneul was Sm High's Queenka. Why? Well she is pretty and has money, that's everything you need to be a queenka or a kingka of an school and of course the most important fact LOTS of supporters. She is the only daughter of the Choi company which has everything to do with electornics. Every person in this school should know that she is OBSESSED with Baekhyun, with obsessed it means that she would do anything to get close to Baekhyun which was one of the reasons why they passed to a private room and the reason that Sehun was shocked when he saw a girl in the room.

"Baek...hyun was with..."said Hana while panting. Hearing the name Baekhyun Haneul's ears peaked up, suddendly interesting in what Hana has to say.

"Baekhyun what? Spill it out already!" Haneul shouted impatiently.

"I saw Baekhyun with another girl in a cafe, based in what I heard she is Baekhyun's girlfriend" Hana finally said when she caught her breathe.

"WHAT! Are you sure?" Haneul said staring furiously at Hana.

"Yep 100% sure, I saw Baekhyun talking to his mom with a girl beside him" Hana responded confidently.

"How can Baekhyun oppa do this to me" said Haneul.

"You were never with him in the first place" whispered Hana but unfortunately Haneul caught what she said.

"What did you just say?" Haneul said. 

"Nothing" Hana said surprised while rubbing her hand on her neck. Haneul stared at her unsure but forgot about it, her Baekhyun oppa was more important than this.

"Is the girl on our school or even in the same grade as us?" Haneul said.

"I think that she is a hoobae and if I am not wrong her name as Song Ah Ri" Hana thought aloud.

"Song Ah Ri? The nerd?" Haneul exclaimed.

 

Haneul's P.O.V

*How did that nerd get close to Baekhyun I will make sure that your life would be miserable Song Ah Ri*

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I think my chapters are becoming smaller as time goes  XD

I want to thank every subscriber that subcribed to this story you guys don't know how happy I am.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3