Who is he?

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Your P.O.V

After surviving the pushing and the shouting, I finally arrived to the entrance of the school. The smile on my face was instantly removed when i saw that there was a group of boys waiting for someone and that someone was me. Every girl would be happy if there was a group of boys waiting for you and they weren't ugly for your information but I just want to focus on my studies now because I know that money is tight in my family. Even if my parents act like there is no problem I know that there isn't enough money for my studies so right now I just hope that I will get the schoolarship to the university.

"Oh there's Ah Ri!" a boy shouted and pointed at me.  *How did he saw me, I had a book covering my entire face!*

"Oh Annyeong... How are you guys?" I said while having an awkward smile because I wasn't used to these kind of attention.

"Fine" Yoseob said.

"That's good to hear but you know I should really get going. Classes will start in 10 minutes" I said while walking to the entrace.

"Wait! Ah Ri I have something to give you" Yoseob said. I let out a sign and turned around.

"Yes?" I asked, suddendly there was a bouquet of pink roses with a letter attached. Quite surprised with the sudden gift I took it and saw a shy Yoseob standing there rubbing his neck.

"I hope you like it and be sure to read it" and with a smile Yoseob left with his friends teasing him. 

Last year was the same, Yoseob giving you a bouquet or a teddy bear once a month showing his love to me, but like I said I don't want to be in an relantionship right now. Yoseob is a cute and nice guy but no matter how handsome or cute he is I will never be in love after going to collage. I was in deep thoughts that I didn't see where I was going, I had my head low thinking about the situation that just happened.

*Crash*

Books fell to the floor including me.

"Ouch" I said while rubbing my . A hand appeared in front of my face and I lifted my head to see the owner of the hand. 

*Woah, he is so handsome* This boy had a baby-face and omg I have no words to describe the beauty that is in front of me right not. Realising that I have been sitting in the ground for quiet a while, I took the boy's hand and got lifted up.

 

"Yah did you see that" 

"I know that nerd.. how can she seduce him like that" 

 

*Bhwo? Seduce? Him helping me to get up from the floor is seducing someone?*

I went to the ground again to pick up the books that fell and he was helping me.

"There" he said with his angelic voice.

*Kya~~~ his voice is so beautiful*

"Oh thanks" I said with my high pitch voice. My voice goes like an octave higher when I am nervous.

" What's your name" the baby-faced boy asked.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo, I'm Song Ah Ri, junior" you said politely.

"Nice to meet you Ah Ri shi" he said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you to emmm" you realised that you didn't know his name.

*Gosh so embarassing*

"Oh I'm....."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Haha who is he? Sorry that I didn't update for almost 2 weeks. I was quite busy with all the schoolwork so.. forgive me please~~

Don't forget to Subscribe and comment! :)