How can you say that

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri's P.O.V

"Problem? What problem?" Baekhyun said.

"Are you serious Byun Baekhyun? You don't know what I am talking about, I just said it like 5 minutes ago" you sighed. After thinking for a while Baekhyun finally got what you were talking about.

"Ah!! Choi Haneul?" Baekhyun said after snapping his fingers. Everyone in the room face palmed themselves, they all knew that Baekhyun had a memory of a goldfish but they didn't expect for him to forget so quickly.

"Hyung.... she is talking about the dating thing" Sehun said with a blank face.

"Ahh! Got it, what about that" Baekhyun asked.

"I said what are you going to do about it" you were about to explode from the stress that you had.

"Well what is there for me to do, the school already knows" Baekhyun responded calmly. You were speechless you were knew that Baekhyun was such a jerk, even though it may mean nothing to him it's really important to you.

"Yah! How can you say that, now I have to see your fangirls everyday! Do you know that every single one of them are staring at me weirdly and saying bad things about me behind my back?" you were about to cry, water was already forming in the corner of your eyes. You are someone that is very sensitive, all the things that are being said to you would hurt you a lot even if you don't show it.

"It may mean nothing to you but to me it's really important, being targeted like this is not a good feeling. You do realize that I am doing this because of your own behalf? Just because you want to stop the dates that your parents are giving you, I am actually doing a favor for you" right now your tears were falling down to your cheeks, which shocked everyone in the room including Baekhyun. You stared at Baekhyun intensely and he felt guilty seeing your tears. You went out of the room without saying goodbye to Exo and ran to the spot below the tree.

 

Author's P.O.V

"Hyung how can you say that" Kai said dissapointely and everyone nodded to what Kai said.

Luhan was staring furiously at Baekhyun, Baekhyun felt the stare and turned to Luhan's direction. They were having a staring competition and everyone in the room felt it. After some minutes, Luhan went out of the room without saying anything in search of Ah Ri.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy~~~

Thanks for subscribing!! <3