Why is everyone looking at me like that?

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Oppa!" Haneul burst through the door to Exo's private room. Everyone in the room thought that it was you but when they saw that it was Haneul their face lost all the hope that they had.

"Haneul you are the same age as us, you don't have to call us "oppa"" Kris said bored.

"Humph, where's Baekhyun OPPA?" Haneul asked and highlighted the oppa part to annoy not only Kris but almost everyone present. Haneul smirked and spotted Baekhyun just coming out of the bathroom.

"Oppa!" Haneul exclaimed and took Baekhyun's hand, her sudden appereance surprised Baekhyun and he glanced up to see s asking for help but none of them helped him they just avoided his gaze.

"Bwol" Baekhyun asked uninterested.

"You won't believe what I just discovered!" Haneul said excited but noticed that Baekhyun had no intention to listen to her.

"You won't listen to me right?" Haneul said with her hands crossed. Baekhyun nodded and went to the couch.

"Even if I tell you that it has to do with Ah Ri?" Haneul said, this caught Baekhyun's and all of Exo's attention.

*Bingo* 

"Ah Ri and Luhan are dating" Haneul said and waited for the reaction that Baekhyun would give her. There was a moment of silence until Xiumin exclaimed.

"What?!" Xiumin shouted. His yell got everyone's sense back. You and Luhan entered together laughing but stopped when they saw that everyone's eyes were on you. What surprised you the most was that Haneul was in the room too.

"Why is everyone looking at me like that" you awkwardly laughed. In the corner of your eyes you saw that Baekhyun had a hurt expression. A stare that can't be explained in words but you knew that he was sad.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Update~ huhu

I will TRY to update everyday but don't keep your expectations up XD

Thank you so much for subcribing

Maybe you guys can upvote this story?  jk but it would really be appreciated haha