Who

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Author's P.O.V

"Song Ah Ri! You are late, care to explain why?" your math teacher shouted.

"Em... I woke up late" you said which was true.

"Oh Ah Ri you troublemaker, take a seat" the math teacher said and continued with the class. You felt that every eyes of your girl classmates were in you because they still can't get over the fact that their lovely Baekhyun oppa was "taken". You just rolled your eyes and took a seat that was by the window. As you were looking out of the window and not paying attention to the teacher you saw Baekhyun running to the entrance as he was already 10 minutes late.

*Pabo* 

You thought and unknowingly smiled to yourself while shaking your head.

"Ah Ri do you understand!" your math teacher shouted once again. He just loves to pick on you on the good way.

"Ne.." Ah Ri answered and the teacher nodded.

*Ding Ding*

"Ok for next Thuesday remember to do pages 150 to 155 exercises 1-20, have a great afternoon" with that the math teacher left and you started to walk to the school cafeteria to eat together with Hana. As you entered, your eyes were scanning everywhere in search of Hana but couldn't because your wrist was pulled outside of the cafeteria. You couldn't see the person's face except for the hair.

*Baekhyun?*

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This fanfic is going to finish soon :D

Hope you liked this fanfic

Love u guys <3