Thinking

Cold Hearted Jerk!

Ah Ri's P.O.V

*Saturday morning*

"What should I do" you said while walking around the park that was just in front of your house. After walking for 10 minutes you spotted a ice cream shop. You were always a ice cream maniac, so of course you entered the ice cream shop and comtemplated all the delicious kinds of ice cream. 

*10 minutes later*

"Young lady are you going to pick or not?" the ahjumma said and pointed to the long line that was waiting behind you impatiently.

"Ah ne sorry, can you give me a cup of cookie's and cream" you said and went to the cashier to pay.You recieved your cup full of ice cream and went to a empty table. All of the tables around you were all couples, you felt so uncomfortable because you were the only one that didn't have a person sitting with you.

"Why is this happening to me?" you sighed and took a bite of your ice cream and watched the couple beside your table smile lovingly to each other. You always wanted a boyfriend and you were really happy when Luhan confessed to you but then Baekhyun came to the picture and everything was a mess.  You were staring blankly to the space and enjoying your cup of ice cream at the same time.

*Ding*

The door to the ice cream shop opened but you were too concentrated in thinking that you didn't pay attention to the person that just came in.

"Can you please give me a cookie's and cream ice cream please" the person said. 

*That voice is familiar, nah it couldn't be*

"Oh Ah Ri?" the person said once he had payed. You looked up and you were shocked seeing him in front of you.

"Oppa?" 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who could it be? ;) 

Anyway thank you so much for subcribing

Right now I have exams going on T.T