Chapter 8

In Hope of Love ♥

"Hurry up you two! The doors are closing." V yelled from the elevator.

I broke away from the hug with Hoseok and ran towards the elevator to stop the closing doors.

"C'mon! Palli!" I shouted towards Hoseok who was still standing there not moving. Since he didn't react I ran back, grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the elevator. Once we were in and the doors closed I realized we were still holding hands and a little part of me thought 'I don't wan't to let go!' but I knew that I kinda had too. I was about to let go when I felt Hoseok hold on to my hand tighter signaling that he didn't want to let go and at the same time he turned and flashed a killer smile in my direction. I have no idea if any of the other members noticed what was going on between us, but honestly I was too caught up in what was happening to notice.

We got off the elevator and all the boys were talking and goofing off as we headed towards the car. Every now and then I would glance at Hoseok who was already looking at me.

"Stop looking at me like that!" I felt flustered.

"Why?" he laughed.

"You make me feel all derpy and floopy and weird." I managed to get out.

"That just means you like it" he stuck his tongue out at me and I playfully punched him on the arm.

"We should all go out to a nice dinner tonight! We should go and celebrate that we're gonna start working with Noona soon!" suggested Jungkook.

"Yes! Oh that sounds like so much fun!"

And so that was that.
____________________________________

"I'm ready!" I yelled walking down the stairs and into the boys living room. "Are you all ready?"

"Wah! Noona you look beautiful!"

"Gomawoyo Kookie! You look very handsome as well" I smiled back. "You all do actually" I added when I saw the rest of the handsome boys in the room.

"Alright let's head out!" Jin oppa yelled from the door.

We got in the car and headed to a restaurant called Si Hwa Dam, which was beautiful! When we arrived they sat us down and took our orders. We laughed and joked as the night when on.

"Okay I have a question for all of you. If you guys starred in a horror movie, who would die first?" I laughed. Everyone automatically pointed at Rap Monster.

"Really? I'm shocked!"

"I so would not die first, you guys are crazy!"

"You'd probably die of a panic attack you scardy cat!" Yoongi oppa laughed.

"Jogiyo.." a voice came out of nowhere and we all turned to find three girls standing near our table.

"You're Bangtan Sonyeondan, right?"

"Nae, Annyeonghasayo" they all said at the same time and waved.

"Can we have your autographs please?" one of them said. She was tall and had beautiful skin along with long, light brown hair. While she was asking for autographs I noticed she was rubbing Hoseok's back with her hands and started touching his hair as well.

'Stop it! Stop it you tramp!' My insides were burning up and I could feel myself getting upset. "I'm going to the bathroom" I excused myself and left the table.

In the bathroom, I stared at myself in the mirror. "Why should it bother me? We're not even dating..". At that same moment the girl from before came into the bathroom and smiled at me as she fixed her hair in the mirror.

"Are you dating one of the boys?" Well aren't you straighforward.

"Yes as a matter-of-fact I am" I shot back. Why? I have no idea!

"Who?"

"Hoseok. We're actually celebrating our one month anniversary, so I'd appreciate it if you kept your hands to yourself" And with that I left.

Outside the bathroom I ruffled my hair in frustration. Aish, why did I say that! Word vomit! I thought but I couldn't take it back anymore. As I walked back to the table, the other two girls were still there. I sat down and about a minute later the girl from the bathroom came back as well.

"Well we should get going. Thank you for the autographs, we really appreciate it." she smiled and was about to leave when she turned back and added " By the way, congratulations on your one month anniversary! You and your girlfriend really look great together" and then she left.

Everyone at the table eyed me in confusion as I sunk into my seat and my face turned tomato red. "I don't know what she's talking about" I said almost whispering. All the boys laughed and slowly the night continued. When we were done, we left and headed to a plaza area and into a bubble tea cafe which was crazy packed! I didn't really wanna go because I knew the boys would get recognized and we might get attacked by fans but I decided not to bring it up.

"Let's walk around and check out the shops!" yelled Jin as we walked out of the cafe.

Hoseok turned towards me and extended his hand and I happily took it.  "You really look beautiful tonight" I blushed as he whispered this into my ear "Oh and I almost forgot, Happy one month anniversary honey!" he laughed as I facepalmed myself, remembering my implulsive actions. "Shut up! It's not funny" I pouted.

"Let's go in ther-.." V's voice was cut-off by a peircing loud shriek.

"Kyyyyaaaaa! It's Suga! Hope oppa!" yelled a girl at her group of friends.

"Bangtan Soyeondan!!" a group of girls yelled as they ran towards us and quickly more and more people began to surround us, slowly closing in on us. Without realizing, I let go of Hoseok's hand and was pushed to the back of the massive crowd.

What do I do? I began to walk around the shops and after awhile I realized I was lost.

"Hey pretty lady.." a voice came from behind me.

I turned and their stood a tall guy who looked a bit on the drunk side. I began to walk faster and he started walking faster too. He managed to catch up to me and grabbed my arm.

"Where are you going honey?" He said pinning me to  the brick wall of one of the shops. I tried yelling for help but he covered my mouth. How is anyone not seeing this!  I thought as tears began to flow from my eyes.  "Don't cry, I won't hurt you" he laughed. "This looks like an expensive watch you got here. They match your very nice earrings. You know who would love this? My wife!" he said tugging at my watch.

Suddenly someone took the heavy weight off my body and smashed the guy's face in.

*Pow!*

And with a bloody face he fell to the floor.

----------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter so please comment and thanks for reading :)