Chapter 34

In Hope of Love ♥

Three weeks later

"Thank you for being on our show today EXO!" I was watching the end of a Running Man episode, well more like I had it on in the background while I cleaned my house. I had finally finished moving back into my old house. I grabbed the trash bags and went out to throw them in the garbage compactor. On the way back I ran into one of my neighbors and greeted her. "Annyeo-" I stopped myself when I realized my mistake. "Hello, Mrs. Welch" She smiled at me and I went back inside.

"This just in! BTS member Jeon Jungkook was rushed to the hospital after becoming ill at a public restaurant. The young singer looked very pale when he was being taken to the emergency room and BigHit Entertainment is still yet to release a statement about his condition. We send are most dearest regards to him and hope that this is not a serious problem. On other news..." My mind went completely blank.

'Jungkook is sick? In the hospital? Is he gonna be okay? Why hasn't anyone called me!!' So many questions were running through my mind and soon I found myself calling Wendy, my manager, to book me a flight for South Korea asap. It didn't matter to me that I could run into Hoseok and his new bride because, according to me, I was over him. All that mattered to me was Jungkook and his health. I started packing suit cases that had taken me days to put away.

'Jungkook, please be okay'.

________

"Are you okay ma'm?" The flight attendant asked and I nodded. I was on a flight back to South Korea, and my mind went back to the first time I did this, when I first met Hoseok. I started thinking about everything and wondered if the boys were mad at me. I wondered how Hoseok's marriage had been going so far and most importantly how Jungkook was doing. Although I had been communicating with Lia since I left, I didn't call her to tell her I was coming back. I decided that it'd be best not to let any of them know I was coming unless it was absolutely necessary.

"We will be landing very soon, thank you for traveling with us and we hope you have a great stay." The pilot said and we landed soon after. I made my way to the baggage claim and then went outside to hail a taxi. I had the taxi driver take me to the hotel where I would be staying to drop off my luggage then had him take me to the hospital where Jungkook was. I didn't want to get caught so I wore a beanie and some glasses to 'disguise' myself as best I could. If anything I attracted more attention!

"Annyeong, can you tell me where Jeon Jungkook is? The room?" I asked the nurse and she told me it was room 101 in the intensive care unit, which frightened me because I figured that meant he was serious. Very serious. When I found the room the doctor that had taken care of me during my accident stepped out and greeted me.

"How are you?"

"Good. Actually I came because I'm very concerned about Jungkook but I would prefer if no one found out I was here.. Can you tell me how he's doing and what's wrong?" I was extremely worried.

""Jungkook is in dire need of a stem cell transplant. His body suffers from immune deficiency problems and because he doesn't produce white blood cells he could suffer from life-threatening infections in the future. The only solution is to find a donor but it is very difficult to find one, given that the surgery can be quite dangerous." He explained.

"What happens if we can't find a donor?"

"It could be the end of him.."

______

Omo, please don't hate me cause Jungkook gets sick! I had to get her back somehow!.. I hope and pray that this NEVER happens to any of the BTS members nor any of you! <3 I apologize for the extremely short chappie! :c I also apologize for the medical term stuff if there is anything that isn't coherent than do forgive me please ^^

Anyhow, please comment, subscribe, etc. Thanks got reading ^^