Chapter 30

In Hope of Love ♥

I didn't know what to do. Jungkook ran into his room and slammed the door and instead of dealing with Hoseok and Yongguk I followed him. I lightly knocked on his door but he didn't reply so I slowly opened it and peeked inside.

"Jungkook-ah.." I saw him sitting on the edge of his bed looking down at his feet. "I'm coming in.." I said as I closed the door behind me and walked over to him. "Will you tell me what's wrong, please?" I asked but he didn't even look up. I sat down on my knees to look up at him and his face was still angry.

"Go away" he said sternly.

"No Jungkook! I'm not leaving until you tell me why you're so mad!" I insisted.

"You wanna know what's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong! You arrived here and I was there for you from the beginning! I was there supporting you when you started dating Hope hyung. I was there for you when you broke up. I was there for you when you were recovering from your accident! Although you don't even remember half of these things I was ALWAYS there!" He stood and began to flail his arms angrily "And what did you do? You just decide to forget about us, BTS altogether, and move on to better friends! Were any of those B.A.P guys there for you as well? Did they even go to visit you at the hospital? No! And now suddenly their maknae is your best friend instead of me? Everything is going wrong! You and your accident and everyone is bummed out all the time and now my health is being affected..." Jungkook concluded his rampage mumbling the last part and I started to realize why he had been so upset before.

"What on earth would possess you to think that I traded you Zelo? And what exactly is wrong with you're health?" I asked becoming extremely worried.

"So he has a name, huh?" He scoffed , ignoring my question about his health and I couldn't help but laugh.

"He's always had a name, even before I met him" I continued to laugh but I stopped when I noticed Jungkook's death glare. "Please tell me why you think I traded you?".

"I saw the pictures on twitter! You and him and all of them just having the time of your life while I'm at lunch with bridezilla and everyone else, miserable!" He sat back on the edge of the bed and looked me in the eyes for the first time all day. His beautiful eyes were sad and annoyed at the same time.

"Jungkook let me tell you something" I spoke but he turned away. "Jeon Jungkook look at me when I'm talking to you" I said in a strict tone letting him know that he was pushing it a little too far and I was growing tired of it. He turned back to look at me and his anger seemed somewhat subsided, now letting me talk freely. "Thank you. First off, I'm extremely sorry if for even a second I had you thinking that I preferred to be with the B.A.P boys than to be with you all because that was never my intention. I just felt that with all the tension around here it'd be best if I just backed off and was around less, for the sake of your hyung and his bride to be, you know?" He simply nodded and I continued. "Secondly, I could never and would never ever trade in the bestest best friend I've ever had!" I smiled.

"Jinja?" He looked at me with soft eyes.

"Of course!" I stood from off the floor and sat next to him on the bed before I continued taking. "Sweety, I love you so much and there is no one on this whole planet who could ever replace you!" I hugged him and to my relief he hugged me back.

"I love you to noona" I heard him mumble into my hair.

"Jungkook-ah, if there is ever anything that is bothering you please come talk to me. Don't make me drag it out of you!" I chuckled while pulling away.

"Arasso noona" Jungkook smiled and it warmed my heart.

We walked out to the living room and all the boys were there, obviously having found out about the latest gossip.

"I want to apologize for what happened tonight" I said to them getting their attention. " I want you guys to know that I didn't plan nor did I initiate that kiss and it will definitely not happen again". I looked over to Jungkook and put my arm around his shoulder and he put his around my waist, " I would also like to say that if any of you feel like I prefer to be with the B.A.P boys than with you guys I want to let you know that's totally false! I like them alot but I will never love them as much as I love you guys!" I opened my arms and they all came towards me for a group hug.

"We love you too _____-ah!"

"You're the best!"

"We are definitely better than them right?"

We all hugged and for a split second I focused my attention on Mi Soo who was staring at us from a distance with a disturbed expression. I looked away and I hadn't noticed that subconsciously I had let go of Jungkook and used both arms to hug Hoseok's waist but I immediately let go even though I didn't want to.

"Let's have dinner shall we?" Jin asked out loud and everyone made there way to the kitchen.

"Can I talk to you?" Mi Soo asked coming up to me and surprisingly I nodded yes. "We'll be back in a bit everyone, we're going to the store!" Mi Soo shouted towards the kitchen and everyone looked back surprised and worried but nodded slowly. We walked slowly towards the park down the street in silence until Mi Soo stopped and spoke up.

"You need to back off" she said straight off the bat and I was confused. " I know you're very aware that Hoseok is in love with you but I'm not going to let that interfere with our engagement so back off" she stood cross armed.

"You know that he loves someone else yet you're willing to ruin his life by forcing him to be with you?" I asked.

"What's it to you? You don't love him back" she eyed me suspiciously.

"I will always love him!" I said out of impulse because she was starting to irritate me.

"What did you say!" She shouted and I realized that I blew my cover. "Did you actually lose your memory? Huh stupid liar?" She lifted her hand and slapped me hard on the cheek making me stumble backwards. "I'm gonna tell you right now, you better back off before I tell everyone what you did!" She smiled viciously while she threatened me.

I didn’t really know how to respond but Mi Soo didn’t give me enough time to do so because she stormed off back home leaving me stranded at the park, baffled. I held my stinging cheek and slowly made my way back to the loft trying to contain my tears from slipping out. When I arrived, I stood outside the door regaining composure and when I reached for the knob someone beat me to it from the other side. Jungkook opened the door and stared at me wide-eyed, scared that I was standing there.
“Omo, noona! You scared me!” He clutched his chest dramatically.

“Miane dongsaengie” I smiled warmly and made my way inside. The table was set and everyone was sitting down for dinner. I looked around and Mi Soo glared at me from the kitchen, making me uncomfortable.

“______-ah sit here!” Hoseok-ah patted the seat next to me and smiled and for a second I felt the need to go there immediately but I stopped myself.

“Actually I’m not too hungry” I patted my stomach like I was full “I had plenty to eat earlier today so I’ll just skip dinner. I’m going upstairs to study my script for tomorrow” I put on my best fake smile and quickly made my way up to my home.

I closed the door behind me and looked over to the mirror that was next to the door. I stared at my reflection and that was when I made up my mind.

“I will finish what I came to do and then I will leave just the way I came. Alone”.

____________________

I apologize because I’m not all too content with this chappie but I’ve been having trouble with my technology so please forgive D:

Btw I just wanna say how happy I am with 2ne1’s Missing You… I LOVE IT!

Anyways, let me know what you thought about the chapter and stuff!

Thank you!