Chapter 22

In Hope of Love ♥

"Hoseok, you're girlfriend is here" I heard _____ come in and I smiled when I heard her refer to herself as my girlfriend. We hadn't made it official but I was planning the perfect way to ask. I looked towards her and her facial expression was almost blank but I could see some anger mixed in as well. _____ pushed open the door and my eyes widened at the person standing next to her.

"M-M-Mi Soo?" I stuttered. The rest of the boys stopped what they were doing as well when they heard her name.

"Oppa!" She squealed and ran over to me attack me with a big hug. I was still shocked to see her and millions of thoughts were jumbled up in my head at the same time.

"What are you doing here?".

"What do you mean what am I doing here? Isn't it right for a girfriend to visit her boyfriend? Especially if we haven't seen each other in two months!" She pouted and was about to lean in for a kiss but _____ stopped her before I did.

"EXCUSE ME but can you have your little reunion downstairs in YOUR house?" _____ voice was cold and serious. When she saw that no one moved because of the obvious tension and awkwardness she spoke up again. "I guess I wasn't clear enough before so let me rephrase that. GET OUT NOW" She said as she pointed to the open door. Everyone, except for Jungkook, stood up and walked downstairs to our living room. I had expected for her to yell at Jungkook, telling him to get out as well but she didn't, instead I heard her slam the door shut behind us, leaving Jungkook and her still upstairs.

I was a pit of mixed emotions. I was confused as to why Mi Soo was here and frustrated that I wasn't able to explain Mi Soo to ____-ah. The worst emotion was the jealousy I felt knowing that Jungkook was upstairs comforting her instead of me, but then again I'm the reason she's mad in the first place.

"Guys you remember Mi Soo right?" I asked everyone and they all nodded while mumbling uncomprehendable things.

"We met when Oppa first started with BTS" Mi Soo beamed.

"What are you doing here?" Jin asked suddenly, which suprised me because he was never rude like that.

"I came to stay with Oppa for some days" She said while hugging me again. I tried to push her away but I couldn't without seeming harsh. "Did you all know are parents want us to get married? You are all invited to our wedding!" She smiled from ear to ear.

"WHAT!" Everyone shouted and at that same moment I turned to see _____-ah and Jungkook with their mouths hung open in shock. Even I was shocked! I had known that my parents wanted to arrange marriage dates for me but I had always declined so I assumed that the issue was forgotten. Jungkook saw my face and rolled his eyes towards me while grabbing _____ hand and walking out of the house into the hall. The door shut behind them and I wanted to run after her but it was as if Mi Soo was holding on to me with the purpose of never letting me go.

'What do I do?'

_________________

I felt Jungkooks hands on my back as he pushed me lightly on the swing. I knew I was on the verge of tears when that girl showed up at our house earlier and thankfuly Jungkook took  me out of there right on time. At least here at the park I could cry comfortably without worries of running into that girl or Hoseok.

'Who is she? Is she really his girlfriend? Did he cheat on her with me? Does that mean she is a victim on not the bad person? Am I the bad person? Why did he lie to me? Was it all just fake? What's going on here?!'

Without realizing it my swing had come to a complete stop. I felt Jungkook wrap his arms tightly around me and he rested his chin on my shoulders and I felt comfort almost immediately.

"Noona gwenchanayo?" His voice was right next to my ear so he was almost whispering, just enough for me to hear him.

I didn't really know how to respond to the question. I wanted to break down but the thought of appearing weak was unacceptable to me.

"Am I not good enough? What was the purpose of messing with my feelings? Why would he do that to me?" I didn't really know if I was talking to Jungkook or if I was just thinking out loud.

I felt Jungkook release me from his embrace and then he walked over to my fron side and kneeled down so I could look down to him as he talked.

"Noona you are more than good enough. If anything, Hoseok hyung is unworthy of you" He held my hand and smiled. "You are so kind, caring, sweet, funny and a million other things aside from that! I don't really know what's going on but you don't deserve any of this hurt. I don't know who that girl is and I don't know what's going to happen but I do promise you this, I will stand by your side every second of every minute of every hour of everyday in case you need me. I promised to protect you and that's what I'm going to do" He smiled his adorable smile. "And I hope you know that you are a million times more beautiful than that Mi Soo chick!".

"I want to cry, not because of Hoseok and all that but because that is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever said to me" Tears were starting to well up in my eyes and suddenly one was set loose, streaming down my cheek.

"Noona please don't cry!" He chuckled and wiped it away with his thumb. Jungkook stood and pulled me up for a hug "It's gonna be alright okay? I promise" He said while we hugged and I nodded.

"Thank You Kookie, I hope you realize how much I love you" I pulled away and smiled at him.

"I love you too Noona!" He gave me an eye smile and he melted my heart with his cutness.

"Aigoo! What a cute baby!" I pinched his cheeks and he pouted.

"Do you want to go for some ice cream?" He asked me and I nodded. We began to walk to a near by plaza and headed for the ice cream shop. Afterwards we went into the rest of the shops and did some clothes shopping, we took some photo strip pictures in a photobooth and we also went in to get our cards read to us. We spent the rest of the day together and had such a great time that I forgot all about Hoseok and his new girl.

"We should head home, I'm tired!" I sighed while holding some shopping bags and started heading towards our building that was about five blocks away.

"Noona I'll carry those for you" Jungkook was about to grab my bags when I moved out of his reach and on to the street.

"You're already carrying like six bags, how can I make you carry six more!" I smiled.

"Alright let me just carry thre-" Jungkook's expression changed drastically as he shouted "NOONA WATCH OUT!!".

I turned to face the street and the last thing I saw were headlights heading in my direction and a car honking loudly. I felt a heavy

force impact my body and suddenly everything went black.
 

------------------------

Omo! :o

Hello everyone! :) It's been a while since I updated but I finally started again :D

I wanted to ask, has everyone seen Bangtans comback teaser? Anyone else as excited as I am?! <3

I believe they are set to make a comeback on September 11th so everyone mark their calendars!

Please leave Comments, Subscribe if you haven't already, and lastly Thanks for Reading ^^

 

P.S Credit to Panda's Pink Crown A Graphics Shop for the poster :)