Chapter 36

In Hope of Love ♥

"Jinja!" "Omo!" "Cheongmal?!" Everyone shouted in celebration to the great news. Mrs. Jeon had to stop the tears from overflowing because she was just that happy. Jungkook was so overjoyed he laughed and cried at the same time.

"Who is the donor, doctor?" Mrs. Jeon asked after the noise died down.

"The donor said she would prefer to stay anonymous until afterwards." He explained.

"It's a girl?" Everyone seemed surprised and the doctor nodded.

"So the hope is that with the proper preparation the donor's surgery will take place early tomorrow morning with another doctor and yours will happen a couple hours after that, with me." Everyone nodded in understanding. After explaining everything the doctor left and ____-ah walked in.

"Noona! Guess what?" Jungkook jumped up and down in his bed. She smiled at everyone and bowed before she pulled up a chair next to him. "Guess what noona!?

"What?" She asked quietly, almost tired.

"I have a donor!"

"Omo, I'm so happy for you Kookie" she stood and hugged him. We all watched as Jungkook cried into her stomach and she teared up as well. I think that's when we all realized that, aside from Mrs. Jeon, nobody in that room loved Jungkook as much as she did. And there was no doubt about it that he loved her just as much.

"Aigoo, you must be the noona my baby has been talking about so much!" Mrs. Jeon spoke up.

"Oh nae, annyeonghasayo eommoni. Cheoneun ______-imnida!" She introduced herself formally. After talking for about an hour with everyone and getting caught up we decided it was time to go home, except for Mrs. Jeon who was going to stay with her son at the hospital.

"Rest up okay?" _____-ah said goodbye to her dongsaeng.

"Are you going to be here when I go in for the surgery?" He asked.

"Erm... I might not make it in time to see you beforehand but I promise I'll be here when you get out, okay?" She smiled warmly and he nodded. We all waited for her to come out of the room.

"It was great seeing you guys and I haven't apologized to you guys properly so ... I'm sorry for lying and for leaving so suddenly. Please understand that at the time I did those things because I thought that it was best." We all looked at each other and, as if reading each others minds, we gave her a group hug.

"We don't care that you lied, we're just so happy you're back!" Namjoon hyung said.

"Really?

"Really!" We all shouted.

"I'm so glad you guys don't hate me.." We all laughed and finally started to go down to the lobby.

"Do you need a ride to your hotel?" Jin hyung asked her.

"Ani, I'll take a taxi. It's really close anyways so don't worry about me."

"You sure?" She nodded "Well then let's go then."

"Actually, I had something I wanted to ask the doctor so I'll stay behind but I'll see you guys tomorrow.." She waved us off and we headed towards the elevator. "Hoseok-ah.." She called me back. "I didn't get the chance to congratulate you on your wedding. I wish you and Mi Soo a life filled with happiness.." I chuckled at her unconvincing wishes. "Why are you laughing?" She asked confused.

"Hoseok hyung, palli!" Jimin shouted, holding the elevator for me.

"I didn't get married.." I turned back to _____-ah and her reaction was priceless.

"Mwoh?"

"Hyung!!" They kept rushing me.

"I didn't get married to Mi Soo and I'm sorry it took me so long to get the guts to go against my parents will. I hope next time I'm walking down the aisle it's because I'm marrying you because I love you! I'll see you tomorrow, okay?" I said all in one breath before I kissed her cheek and ran off to catch the elevator. On the elevator I smiled to myself and couldn't stop thinking about her.

"I love that girl."

_________

"Hi, I came to check-in. I'm having surgery tomorrow with doctor Yoo." I stood at the nurses office waiting to be admitted.

"We have your room ready, please follow me." I followed the nurse to a room and I couldn't stop thinking about Hoseok.'He didn't get married! He still loves me!' "This is your room ma'm. We will be with you in a few minutes to help you prep for tomorrow." I nodded and she left.

"______-ah!" I was about to go inside when I heard someone call my name. I turned and saw Mrs. Jeon walking towards me.

"Yes?" I smiled hoping she wouldn't ask why I was going into a vacant room.

"I just came to say thank you."

"For what?" I was confused.

"Thank you so much for being my sons donor."

"How did you know?"

"Doctor Lee told me" she smiled warmly and I couldn't get mad at that. "Now let's go inside and get you settled in." She spent the rest of the night with me, comforting me for tomorrow. "Goodnight, sweety." I drifted off to sleep and didn't wake up till the next day.

"You ready?" It was 8 a.m. and doctor Yoo was getting ready to take me into the surgery room. I nodded and they began to wheel me away.

"I'll be here when you wake up afterwards okay sweety?" I nodded and she kissed my forehead before they told her she couldn't stay with me anymore.

"Okay, can you count back from one hundred for us? Doctor Yoo asked after they put the mask on me and positioned me on my side to have a better access to my spine, which is where they were going to remove the cells from for Jungkook.

"One hundred, ninety nine, ninety eight, ninety seven, ninety si-..." I didn't finish because I drifted off to sleep and that was the last thing I remembered.

________

5 hours later

"Mrs. Jeon, why have you been standing out in the hallway all day?" I asked her when we stepped out of Jungkook's room.

"I'm just waiting for the doctor, Hoseok" she smiled nervously.

"Mrs. Jeon!" Doctor Lee came into sight suddenly.

"How is _____-ah doing?" She asked and as soon as she said her name I became alert.

"What's wrong with her?" Jin hyung and Lia beat me to the question.

"She is Jungkook's donor" Mrs. Jeon told us before turning back to the doctor Lee "How is she?" She asked again.

"The surgery seems to have taken a turn for the worst."

_________

Hello everyone! I hope this chapter was pleasant ^^ I think this is what everyone was waiting for, OC and J-Hope finally back together! ... kinda. But of course knowing your dear author-nim like you all do, you know she just had to leave you with a cliffhanger T.T Anyhow, I want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas this year :) I hope you all have a safe one surrounded by the ones you love and although it isn't much updating today is my tiny gift to you all! I love you all and please comment what you thought :) <3