Chapter 5

In Hope of Love ♥

J-Hope's POV

"What do you guy's think of this new beat I came up with?" Suga asked us as we all sat around him in the dressing and he was on his laptop. He played a song and we all started bobbing our heads to the beat. I had to admit, the beat was pretty sick and Suga has a real talent for composing.

"Yo, that's pretty dope Suga!"

"Hyung that's epic!"

"Dude, I like it"

We all agreed while Jimin and Jungkook agreed by busting out their dance moves. Eveyone was talking and having fun that we never noticed when Mr. Lee walked in to the room.

"Hey kiddo's, having fun in here?" Mr. Lee said with a smile.

We all stood up smiling and bowed.

"How are you sir?" said Jin, always so respectful.

"I'm good Jin, Thank You! I actually have someone I'd like you all to meet, she's right outside" said Mr. Lee.

"SHE!?" "It's a girl?" "Let's go, go, go!" said Jungkook, Jimin and V all at the same time.

"Hormones making you young boys crazy, like always" I chuckled.

"You know hyung, you're not that much older than us" V said playfully punching me on the arm.

"Well do you guys want to meet her or not?" interrupted Mr. Lee

"YES!" we all said in unison and with that we all followed him out into the hall.

"_______, these are your cast mates" said Mr. Lee.

At that moment a really pretty girl turned around and gave us her full attention and almost immediately I reognized her. This was the girl from the plane! The one that I held hands with and likes BigBang. _________, so that was her name. I laughed a bit when I noticed she was frozen in place, she must be a fan.

"These are the Bangtan Boys" smiled Mr. Lee.

"Annyeonghasayo, we are Bangtan Sonyeondan!"

She stared at us wide-eyed and didn't react and we all laughed.
_________________________________________________

Your Point of View

Wendy smacked me trying to get me to react.

"Ann-annyeonghasayo" I managed to get out as I bowed.

"Hi" smiled Wendy, bowing as well.

"Guys, this is ________ and she will be playing the main lead in the drama BTS Academy with you guys" said Mr. Lee

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kim Namjoon but everyone calls me Rap Monster" he said as he extended his hand to me. I have dreamed of touching your hand a million times I thought as we shook hands, and immediately after that I mentally facepalmed myself for being such a creep.

"Hi I'm Kim Seok Jin, Jin for short" he said with a smile and extended his hand as well. Don't smile at me like that Jin, I might melt into a puddle right here, right now! "Hi" I said in a really low voice and smiled.

"Hello beautiful, I'm Jimin" he said as he grabbed my hand and kissed it lightly with his soft lips. You just kissed my hand? Oh my god you just kissed my hand! Please catch me if I pass out! I was about to start hyperventalating when V lightly pushed Jimin out of the way and muttered under his breath "Gosh, what a flirt" and everyone laughed.

"Hi I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V" he said with a small smile as he held my hand in his. "If you need anything don't hesitate and just ask me". V, You really do remind me of a cutie patootie lion. I laughed at my own thought and then said thank you.

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga, it's a pleasure to meet you _______, you have a beautiful name by the way" I blushed and he added " A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I think you're beautiful Suga, I almost thought out loud as I stared at his flawless face and pratically drooled. Gosh I'm such a derp! I blushed and replied "Thank you very much. Do you mind if I call you Yoongi? I really love your name". "No, I don't mind at all, please call me Yoongi oppa" he smiled and I nodded. "Oppa? Sheesh, the nerve of some people!" I heard Jimin mutter behind Yoongi. "You're one to talk!" said Rap Monster and everyone laughed, even me.

As Yoongi oppa backed away and Jungkook came closer  he bowed and said "Hi, I'm Jungkook and please don't worry about me I'm not a ert like my hyungs" he smiled and I laughed out loud at his adorable comment. Was it adorable? I'm not sure but anything that came out of Jungkooks' mouth seemed to be the cutest thing in the world. "Do you mind if I call you noona?" "No not at all" I smiled. "Noona, your korean is really impressive!" "Thank you!"

"Isn't it even more impressive that she learned korean all on her own?" said a voice from behind Jungkook and everyone turned their attention to it. The only member left to introduce himself was standing there watching everything that was going on. "Hyung, how do you know that?" "We never formally introduced ourselves, Hi I'm Jung Hoseok or J-Hope of BTS" he smiled and extended his hand. I know exactly who you are. "I'm ______ of America" I said with a small laugh. "Do you two know each other? someone from the group said but we didn't respond as we stared each other straight in the eyes, still holding hands. I shook out of my trance and said "We met on the plane over here" I smiled to everyone while taking my hand back. Hoseok laughed at my nervousness and returned to the group.

Goodness the fangirl in me can die happily now!

"I'm really looking forward to working with all of you, please take care of me" I said smiling.

This is gonna be fun.
___________________________________

I hope everyone liked this chapter! Please look forward to chapters to come!
I changed the name from On-Screen Love to In Hope of Love because I thought sounded nicer lol :)

Comment, Subscribe and enjoy! :)