Chapter 28

In Hope of Love ♥

"This just in! Bangtan Seonyondan idol member Jung Hoseok, better known by his stage name J-Hope, is said to be marrying the daughter of Park Jin Wook, CEO of Seoul International Hotels, Park Mi Soo in the next few weeks. Whether it is an arranged marriage or true love is still not confirmed but the sudden announcement does put to bed the rumors of a dating relationship between Jung and BTS Academy costar _________-ah, who plays his love interest in said drama. It has also been mentioned that said costar will be the maid of honor for the wedding-" I turned the TV off, annoyed that no matter what I did I couldn't get away from that stupid wedding. The gossip show added to my massive headache but unfortunately I couldn't take anymore pills.

"Aish! Eeottoke? I just wanna go home and get away from all of this!" I shouted at the mirror that was next to the TV in the dressing room and the more I thought about it I couldn't help but wonder if home was back in America or my home here in Korea. "Should I just go back to the U.S?" I asked out loud.

"Are you crazy? You can't leave yet, you still have so much to do here!" I heard a voice coming from the door and Yongguk's head peeked through.

"Yongguk-ah! What are you doing here?" I smiled and felt happy at the sight of him because he was the one person that has absolutely nothing to do with the wedding.

"I'm here to pick you up for our date, duh silly!" He ruffled my hair and chuckled.

"Remember that this is only pretend Yongguk-ah" I said making things clear so that he didn't confuse the situation and remind him that he agreed to help me help Hoseok move on.

"Ara, ara! I'm in my role as your lover, nothing more" he smiled and I was relieved that he wasn't thinking we were anything more than friends.

"Let's go then!" I linked arms with him and we walked out of the dressing room and into the lobby area where everyone was waiting.

"So are we about done here?" I asked as we walked into the room where everyone was waiting. I watched Hoseok and his face was serious, the way it had been for the past weeks since my accident.

"I think so. Did you try on the dress after all? " Mi Soo asked me and I simply nodded, pushing away the memory of my weird hallucination.

"She looked beautiful" Yongguk looked over at me while he spoke and for it split second I felt my heart skip a beat when I looked back into his beautiful brown eyes. I looked away blushing a bit and then looked back at him in a questioning matter, wondering when he had seen me in the dress.

"It was me you were talking to, not Hoseok" he leaned over and whispered only for me to hear, his hand still holding mine. "Seeing her in that dress made me wish I was marrying her that instant" he spoke up towards the rest of the group and smiled to which they just stared back wide eyed. His statement caught me off guard as well.

"I could've sworn it was-" I stopped mid-sentence when I realized I was talking to myself out loud. "We should get going then" I smiled awkwardly and led Yongguk towards the door. "I'll see you guys at home, have fun at lunch!" I waved from the door and when I was waving at them I saw Jungkook looking at me with a face full of anger, frustration, and disgust. He rolled his eyes at me and turned away making his way to the bathroom. I wanted to run after him and see what was wrong but Yongguk tugged my arm to follow him to the car, so I did.

'Mental note: Talk to Jungkook'

"What are we doing today?" I asked Yongguk when he pulled out of his parking spot and on to the road.

"I was thinking that we could go to the carnival that's in Hongdae. It's suppose to be really fun and I've been wanting to go for sometime now" He replied.

"That sounds like fun! Is the rest of B.A.P coming too?" I asked feeling kinda weird that it might only be me and Yongguk all day.

"I guess I could call them.." His voice trailed off and he seemed somewhat disappointed that I would ask for them. While driving, Yongguk pulled out his phone and called his boys and they agreed to meet us there. We talked the rest of the way and it seemed as though we had been friends for years. We laughed and joked and I realized how much I liked having Yongguk around. We got to the carnival and the B.A.P boys were already waiting for us at the entrance.

"Annyeonghasayo" I said as I bowed politely towards them and smiled. I had almost forgotten how handsome they were. ALMOST.

"Noona!" Zelo shouted while he attacked me in a hug which totally caught me off guard but I gladly returned the gesture.

"Annyeonghasayo Youngjae-sshi, Daehyun-sshi, Jong Up-sshi, Himchan-sshi, Zelo-sshi" I bowed again when Zelo released me from his hug.

"Please use casual speech with us, after all we are friends right?" Youngjae said to me nicely.

"Yes, of course Youngjae-sshi. No wait, I mean Youngjae" I corrected myself.

"Shall we Noona?" Zelo put out his arm suggesting that I link mine to his and I accepted his offer. We began to walk and talk while the rest of the boys followed behind us. "Noona let's get some if that!" Zelo pointed at a cotton candy stand and pretty much dragged me behind him.

"You remind me of someone I know.." I told Zelo while we waited for our cotton candy to be ready. From the moment we started talking at the entrance up until now all I could think of was how much he reminded me of Jungkook and that made me miss him.

"Who is that?" Zelo asked while getting the cotton candy and paying for it.

"My best friend" I blurted out. The words just came out of my mouth but it was at that moment when I realized that's who Jungkook was to me. He'd been at my side from the beginning and the one person that comforted me when no one else would. I thought back at his actions from the shop and it bothered me that he might be mad at me. "I think he's mad at me and I don't know why".

"He's a lucky guy. I wish you were my best friend noona!" Zelo said and I smiled.

"Let's take pictures!" I said changing the subject and we took some pictures with our candy. The rest of the boys joined us with their choices of food and we ate and got to know each other better.

"Okay, I think we've had enough food, it's time for some rides!" Daehyun said while standing and we all followed.

"Let's get on that!" Jong up pointed at the flying swings ride and I was excited.

"Let's do it! But let's take a picture first!" All the boys squished close together and I snapped some silly pictures of all if us. I uploaded some pictures to twitter with the caption Having fun with some great friends ^^. "Okay, let's get in line boys" I motioned for them to follow me while I skipped towards the ride.

"She's so cute, I can tell why you like her so much!" Daehyun poked Yongguk and he blushed thinking I hadn't heard and although I did, I ignored as best I could. I took my place in line and soon the boys were next to me, waiting as well.

"Omo, your ______-ah from BTS Academy!" A girl shrieked and scared me a bit but I smiled and bowed at her.

"Nae, annyeonghasayo". Soon her friends took notice a well and there was a swarm of people around us. The large group didn't seem to know who to take pictures with, me or B.A.P but I was happy nonetheless. Somehow we managed to get through the people and on to the ride. Yongguk and I sat next to each other and soon the ride began to move. "Aigoo! It's starting!" I chuckled. The swings began to pick up speed and suddenly we were flying in the air. Yongguk and I held hands as we soared in the sky and people down below started taking pictures of us. The rest the day went on and I was really happy to spend the day with all of the B.A.P boys.

Next chapter is a part 2 ^^