Chapter 16

In Hope of Love ♥

It's been a few days since Hoseok expressed his feelings to me and I couldn't be more happy.

"Everyone did a great job! That's a wrap!" the director shouted.

Today we filmed the second episode of BTS Academy and everything was going great.  I was heading over to my dressing room when a bouquet of red roses popped out of nowhere in front of me.

"Hello pretty lady." I heard Hoseok say from behind me and although I hadn't turned around yet I recognized his voice almost immediately.

"Hello handsome sir." I smiled as I took the roses from his hand and turned to face him, smiling. "How are you today?" I asked.

"Fine now that I'm with you." he shot me a killer smile and flirty eyes.

"Stop being so corny. We've been filming together all day!" I playfully pushed his shoulder and he chuckled.

" I have to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Would you do me the honor of going on a date with me?" he smiled and I blushed.

A DATE! FINALLY OUR FIRST DATE! In my mind I was jumping up and down and screaming, but some how I managed to keep myself calm, cool, and collected.

"I would love too." I said, trying my best to not seem too excited.

"I'll pick you up at 7:00 p.m sharp then." He winked and we headed home.

________________________

Eun Joo came over a few hours before my date and helped me get ready.

How did Eun Joo's visit go? The boys love having her around as much as I do! We ate dinner and just hung out but it was a lot of fun. After she left I even heard Namjoon tell the boys that he liked her and thought she was cute. How exciting!

"So then he gave me the flowers and asked me out, officially." I told Eun Joo the story of how Hoseok asked me out.

"That is the cutest thing!" She said while she finished the last touches on my make-up.

"I know right!"

"So I have to tell you something." she squealed.

"What? What? WHAT!" I started shouting with curiosity.

"So today while I was cleaning up the make up and hair stuff Namjoon came over an-"

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!" I interrupted.

"I haven't even told you anything yet!"

"Sorry, please continue" I laughed and signaled her to continue.

"So he came over and asked if  and I quote ' Wanna hang'?" she said trying to make her voice deep to imitate Namjoon.

"So what did you say!"

"Well after you leave tonight, we're going out for ice cream!"

I was so happy to have someone to talk with about these things. It'd be plain awkward to talk to V or Jimin about dating their hyung.

At exactly 7:00 p.m we heard a knock at the door.

I opened the door and standing outside was Hoseok all dressed up with more flowers.

"You look amazing" he said.

"Thanks, you look pretty good yourself ".

And with that Hoseok, Eun Joo, and I headed downstairs. As Hoseok and I made our way out the door I whispered to Eun Joo, "Good luck on your first date with Namjoon!"

"Good luck on your first date with Hoseok" she whispered back and we shot thumbs up at each other.

________________

We went out to dinner at beautiful restaurant and ate outside in the patio.

"So what are you're parents like?" I asked Hoseok as we ate.

"My Mom is a stay at home mom and my Dad is a business man."

"Interesting, what does he do?"

"He's co-founder of a major cell phone company here in Korea"

"Wow, I'm impressed"

Dinner continued to and we had an amazing time.

"Do you wanna go out for some ice cream?"

'Ice cream? I wonder how Eun Joo and Namjoon's date is going?' I thought.

"I'd love too!" I replied.

We made our way over to a an ice cream parlor and ordered.

"What can I get you cutie?" said the girl behind the counter, winking at Hoseok.

"I'll have a vanilla cone dipped in chocolate and she'll have a..." he replied totally oblivious to her actions.

"Cookies and cream" I said while giving her the death glare.

"It'll be out in a couple minutes" she smiled.

We took our seats and kept talking. We talked about where I grew up and my parents and what it was like living in the States. Hoseok told me how he'd never been but his parents have, his parents even lived in the States for a couple years before he was born.

"Here you are!" the girl came to the table with our cones.

"Thanks" and with that she left.

"Do you want to try my ice crea-" I was cut off when I felt a light tap on my shoulder. I turned my attention to a familiar tall guy who looked down at me and smiled.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Yongguk! Oh my gosh what are you doing here!"

"Probably the same thing as you" he joked as he held up his ice cream cone.

"You know what I mean!" we laughed and he eyed Hoseok.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Yongguk this is Hoseok, Hoseok this is Youngguk."

They shook hands and nodded.

"Yongguk saved me from the crazy ert man from last time, remember?" He only nodded.

"Hey do you want to meet the rest of my members? They're over there" Yongguk asked me, totally disregarding Hoseok.

"What? Meet B.A.P? I would love too!" I was to caught up in excitement to realize that Hoseok was getting upset.

"Let's go" he took me by the hand and led me over to the rest of the B.A.P members. I didn't notice when he looked back and winked at Hoseok.

_______________

J-Hope's Point of View

'Did that guy just take my date!' I thought, infuriated.

"I'm taking my date back.." and with that I headed over to the B.A.P table.

-----------------------

LOTS of drama coming soon :)

By the way, I know nothing about J-Hope's parents n.\

Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You for reading!