Chapter 7

In Hope of Love ♥

J-Hope's thoughts

Why didn't she choose me? I'm good looking and nice, right? Of course so is Jin hyung but still ... why not me? Who showed her around the neighborhood? Me. Who makes sure she eats properly? Me. Who has taken care of her this whole week since the second she got here? Me! Sure it's only been a week but still...

I still can't believe she wants Jin and not me. We met first! We even held hands! Gosh does that not count for anything anymore!

Aish why do I even care if she chose him!

Rap Monster's point of view

What's with the face J-Hope? I wonder if it bothers him that _________ chose Jin. Why would it? .. Wait a minute .. Does he like her?

"I'm not sure why but I would choose you Jin-sshi" _______ smiled.

"Oppa, please call me oppa and I would be honored to be your man." He chuckled and she blushed.

"Oh please.. I'm going to bed." I heard J-Hope mutter as he walked away.

"Omo, what got into him?" asked Jimin.

He's falling in love.
___________________________________________________________________________________
Your Point of View.

Today is Monday. Two weeks have gone by and I think I'm finally getting the hang of how to get around the neighborhood, but I still only go out with the boy's. The thought of getting lost in Seoul scares the heck out of me. The boys have been so great I couldn't have asked for better friends. They have been such a help! Thanks to them I learned how to make ramen noodles that don't come out of a cup! I also learned how to use chopsticks and they even took me to norebang! Thanks to them everything has been perfect.

Technically this is my first day of working at SBS and I couldn't be more excited! Although we aren't filming today, we have to attend a meeting in which they will FINALLY say who the leading man is going to be!

"Is everyone dressed?" I yelled from the stairs as I came down to the boys home from my place.  I didn't want to risk any type of mishap that would scar me for life, after all you can never be too safe.

"YES!" I heard them yell and with that I walked in. They were all eating breakfast and I sat down next to Rap Monster.

"Here noona, have some breakfast" said Jungkook as he passed me a plate of food.

"No thanks, I'm not really hungry but I'll accept a cup of juice if you have any" I replied.

Jungkook was about to take it back but Hoseok stopped him and pushed it back towards me.

"Eat it" he said in a stern voice, but with soft, concerned eyes.

I took the plate and ate it without refusal and a small smile broke out on his face as he walked away.
___________________________________________________________________________

"We're here!" Rap Monster announced as we walked into the SBS building.

This is so exciting! We all bunched up in the elevator and went up to the 5th floor.

"Welcome everyone!" said Mr. Kang as we walked into the room.

"Please sit somewhere so we can get started" said Mr. Lee

We all bowed and found a chair.

"So _______ how have you been liking Korea so far?" asked Mr. Song.

"I love it!"

"That's great! Alright let's get started. So first things first, all of your schedule's will start next week with the drama's photoshoot and we will start going over scripts next week as well. About two weeks from now we will start filming the first episode, so look forward to that!"

After talking for about an hour the meeting was coming to an end and my curiosity was getting the best of me and I was dying to know who my main co-star was gonna be.

"Well I think we've covered just about everything, we'll see you all soon" Mr. Lee said as he stood up to shake our hands.

"Oh my we almost forgot the most important thing!"

"That's right! No wonder you all seem so anxious!"

"So can we know now, pleeeaaassseeee?" I begged.

"Alright, drumroll please!"

V played an imaginary air drum with awesome sound effects!

"Congratulations J-Hope!"

"Woooo!" everyone cheered and I clapped.

After all the congratulating and goodbye's we walked out into the hall and I fell behind as we walked. Hoseok walked back towards me and then began to
walk next to me.

"Don't seem too dissapointed that I was chosen instead of Jin hyung.."

"You think I'm upset about that?"

"Well obviously since you like him and all.."

"You think I like him?" I laughed out loud and he stared at me in confusion.

He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and looked me straight in the eyes.

"You do like him, don't you?"

I broke away from his hold and hugged him without hesitation. Hugging him made me feel all floopy and stuff.

"I look forward to falling in love with you".
_______________________________________________
Hope this was enjoyable :D Comment and subscribe!
Thanks for reading!