Chapter 3

In Hope of Love ♥

"The next flight to Seoul, South Korea will be boarding now. First call for passengers for flight 1337 to Seoul, South Korea." said the woman on the intercome.

"That's us!" I said jumping up from the really uncomfortable airport seat. "You know, I don't even mind that we had to sit for four hours in these horrible seats because our flight was delayed or the fact that because of a computer mishap our seats are not next to each other, I'm still super pumped" I said through clenched teeth almost trying to convince myself that I was still really excited and not at all tired.

"You seem happy" Wendy laughed.

We boarded the plane and found our way to our seats. I was in seat 4J and Wendy was in 4M, and although I was really excited I was a tad upset that Wendy wouldn't be next to me throughout the flight. Being an actress meant not having too many people of the same age around and Wendy was the closest thing I had to a best friend, even if she was 7 years older than me.

"I'll see you in some hours!" she said as she took her seat and I took mine. I waved to her and looked out the window at the people working outside the plane and thought 'I wonder if those people always dreamed of working at an airport'  and laughed.

"Jogiyo..." said a small voice from behind me. I turned my attention to the sound and there was a tall, handsome guy standing in the aisle with his finger pointing to the seat next to me. I stared at his attractive face until I realized he was trying to call my attention to something and as I followed his finger to the seat I saw that my carry-on bag was in the way and he could not sit down. I quickly moved the bag on to my lap and apologized.

"Mianhaeyo" I said as I tried my best to bow in my seat. He smiled and laughed it off.

"Gwenchanayo, don't worry about it" He said still smiling.

I smiled and turned my attention back to the window and as the plane began to lift off, I squeezed the arm rest to brace myself and I realized it wasn't the arm rest but an actual arm. I turned and saw that I was squeezng the strangers arm and instead of pushing my hand away he held my hand tightly in his and said with a reassuring smile "It'll be alright". I felt much better after that and for about 10 minutes we held hands in silence.

"Thank You, I'm a bit nervous" I said as I let his hand go and took out my music player and headphones from my bag.

"Is this your first time on a plane?"

"No, but it is my first time going to Korea"

"Really? Well I hope you like it when we get there!"

"Thank You!"

"Your Korean is really impressive for a foreigner" He chuckled.

"I taught myself, so that's always nice to hear, means I did a decent job" I said smiling.

"That's even more impressive!"

"Thank You!"

With that the conversation ended and I drifted off to sleep while listening to music. After a couple hours of sleep, I woke up and looked out at the night sky then I asked the stewardess how much longer the flight would be. "There is about two more hours to go, agasshi" she said with a smile. "Gomawoyo" I said with a nod.

The handsome neighbor was sleeping and without trying to be a total creeper I stared at his face feeling the urge to touch it. 'Something about you seems so familiar Mr.'  Shaking off the sensation, I continued to sing in a low voice the song I was listening to.

"Fantastic Baby, right?"

Startled  I turned and saw that my neighbor was awake.

"What?" I said with a confused expression on my face.

"The song you're listening to is Fantastic Baby, right?"

"Oh! Yeah you're right. I love BigBang!" I beamed.

"Same here!" we said high-fiving happily.

"Can I say, you look awfully familiar?" I finally said because it was really bothering me that I couldn't figure out where I had seen him.

"You kind of do too, but I can't put my finger on it" he said sharing the frustration.

"We will be arriving in Seoul in ten minutes, please pack all your personal belongings and we hope you had a pleasant flight. Thank you!" said the stewardess interrupting our conversation.

When we finally landed and all my stuff was in my bag we stood up and my neighbor bid his goodbye.

"It was a pleasure meeting you" he said while bowing.

"Likewise,but  I never caught your name".

"Hoseok, Jung Hoseok" he smiled and with that he was gone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys are enjoying! Thanks for reading and please leave comments!

Thank You :)