Chapter 27

In Hope of Love ♥

"Omo, you and Yongguk? Like Bang Yongguk? Like B.A.P Bang Yongguk?" Mi Soo tried too hard to have some type of BFF moment with me. Poor girl actually thought I considered her a friend.

"Yes Yongguk. You met him at the hospital. Why are you acting so excited?" I asked her rolling my eyes.

" It's just so exciting he could be your date for the wedding!" she squealed.

"Whatever" I said and went upstairs to get ready. When I was almost finished everyone decided to get together in my kitchen and wait for me. By now Mrs. Han had come to the house to start cleaning and she was also upstairs with the rest of the group but, of course, she was cleaning.

"Is everyone ready?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen and everybody was sitting around.

"Yeah, let me just wash this cup and put it up so we can head out" Mi soo said. When she stood up from the bar stool she did not see Mrs. Han walking behind her and they accidentally crashed making the glass cup break.

"Yah! What the heck is wrong with you? Can't you see when someone is infront of you? Are you blind or just stupid, huh?" Mi soo started screaming bloody murder at Mrs. Han and the poor small woman did nothing but hang her head low. "Aren't you even going to apologize to me?" Mi soo's rant continued while everyone watched in shock.

"Agasshi, mian-" Mrs. Han started to apologize but I stopped her.

"Ahjumma, stop. You have no reason to apologize to her" I made my way over and gave her a reassuring smile while holding on to her shoulders and bending down bit to meet her eye level. The fear that was in her eyes before suddenly subsided and she let out a small smile. I turned to face Mi soo and all the anger and resentment I felt towards her came back.

'As if I don't have enough reasons to dispise you enough as it is..' I thought to myself.

"As for you, don't you ever disrespect someone in my house ever again! Not only in this house but everywhere! I don't care who or where it is, you will speak to them in an appropriate manner. Especially someone older who deserves nothing but respect, is that understood?" I shouted at Mi Soo and she stood staring at me wide eyed, just like the rest of the boys. " I asked you a question. Is that understood?" I repeated myself.

"Nae.." She said almost whispering.

"Apologize to Mrs. Han right now" I said in a more calm tone but still strict.

"Chesungeyo, ahjumma" Mi Soo apologized and bowed towards Mrs. Han.

"Ahjumma, please take the rest of today and tomorrow off. And if anything like this ever happens again don't hesitate in letting me know" I smiled and led her towards the door. She thanked me and was on her way.

"I hope this is the last time we have a situation like this again. Now let's go or we will be late for our fitting appointment" I said and awkwardly everyone followed me out the door. " I'll take my car since I'm not joining you for lunch afterwards" I said while we headed for the garage where the cars were, trying to ease the awkwardness.

"Noona, I'll go with you!" Jungkook shouted while wrapping his arms around me for a clingy hug and I happy hugged him back.

"Okay my little kookie" I pinched his cheeks and he scrunched his nose.

"Wahh, noona seems like her old self again!"

I panicked a bit when everyone eyed me as if I had just revealed my secrets to them but thankfully Jimin oppa saved my .

"C'mon everyone or we'll be late!" He shouted and started shoving people into the van while Jungkook and I quickly made our way into my car.

After a few minutes of driving Jungkook spoke up. "Noona, can you grant me one wish?".

"I can try. What do you want?" I asked as we pulled up to a stop light.

"Come back" He grabbed my hand and I turned to see his pleading eyes looking back at me. I felt guilt ridden and his sadness made me want to confess but I couldn't.

"I'm trying sweety, I'm trying" was all I managed to say and turned back to the road. That seemed to comfort him and a small smile broke out on his face. We drove for another ten minutes before pulled up to the bridal shop where we were going to get fitted. We got out of the car and I stood in the front door, hesitantly.

"Here goes nothing" I sighed.

____________________

"Please try on this dress!" Mi soo had been insisting that I try on a wedding dress for about 30 minutes now and it was really starting to get to me and Lia had started to take notice too. Lia had met us here at the shop and I was so thankful for her because Mi Soo was really getting under my skin. She had been talking so much that I needed to take some pills just to ease the headache she was giving me. I took a few and slowly my throbbing head calmed down.

"Just do it and she'll shut up" Lia whispered towards me and I found myself getting assistance from one of the workers of the shop to get in a wedding dress shortly after that. When she was done helping me in the dressing room I stepped out and stared at myself in the mirror. Mi Soo and Lia were nowhere in sight but I didn't really pay much attention to that. I started to imagine all the things that came with wedding dresses and it made me depressed. Guests, cake, flowers, and the whole nine yards. Suddenly I could picture a long aisle and a man standing at the end of it. I focused on his face and for a few seconds my vision blurred and my head stirred. Next thing I knew Hoseok was standing next to me and he was wearing a tuxedo, making look even more handsome then he already was, if that's even possible.

"Aigoo, those migrain pills must be having an effect on me! I'm hallucinating you Hoseok-sshi" I talked to my vision and he just listened. "I'm sorry I lied to you. I'm sorry I lied to all of you. I didn't lose my memory. I still love you oppa, but this is for your own good" I smiled at him and touched his cheek. My vision blurred and I became dizzy again so I started to make my way back to the dressing room, fearing that I would pass out or something. Before I went in I looked back at where my hallucination was but he wasn't there anymore.

' It was a hallucination, right?'.

___________________

New chapter :)

Please comment, subscribe, upvote, etc. Happy reading ^^