Chapter 14

In Hope of Love ♥

The first day of shooting went great! Everyone had loads of fun and now we were walking out of the building heading home. Eun Joo was gonna go home to shower and change then she was gonna come over.

"By the way guys I'm having a friend over tonight so please don't be weird alright?" I mentioned to the guys while we were in the van.

"Why would we be weird noona?" Jungkook asked, wide eyed.

"Because she's a girl." I stated.

"A girl?"

"Which girl?"

"What time is she coming?"

"Is she pretty?"

The questions just started shooting out at me.

"This is the weird I was referring  too.." I said to Jungkook. He was sitting next to me in the van.

"Noona, you don't need to worry about me, I'll behave I promise" he held up his pinky towards me and I wrapped mine around his, then he layed his head on my shoulder.

"Who's shoulder do you think you're putting your head on!" I heard Hoseok say as he smacked Jungkookie at the back of his head.

"Yah! Hyung what was that for!" Jungkook asked rubbing the back of his head.

"Well don't lay your head on her shoulder!"

"Why not! Why does  it bother you, huh? Are you dating her?"

My ears became alert almost immediately, waiting for Hoseoks response. I didn't have to turn around to know that Hoseoks face was turning red.

"What? N-no we aren't d-d-dating.." I heard him stutter.

"Then why does it bother you huh? Do you like her? Hmmmmmm?"

Everyone was waiting curiously for Hoseoks answer including me. The curiosity was killing me!

"Well? Do you?" Namjoon insisted.

"M-me? W-what? Uhh-mm no, of course not! ... Are you kidding?" He said.

I scoffed at his answer and wanted to turn around and slap him, but I managed to control myself.

'What the heck man!'

"We're here" I said bluntly. I opened the door, stepped out, and slammed the door shut, not once looking back.

_________________________

J-Hope's Point of View.

'What did I just do?' I thought as ______ slammed the door shut.

"What's she so mad about?" Jimin questioned.

"She seemed really pissed.." added V.

"Maybe now is that time of the month.." suggested Suga.

'I know exactly what's wrong with her' I thought.

"You guys are so stupid, I swear!" Namjoon hyung spoke up.

"How dare you call your hyung stupid? If you call them stupid I understand" Jin hyung said signaling the rest of us ".. but me? I'm hurt!"

"Yah! Rap Mon who do you think you're calling stupid?" Suga defended himself.

"You! All of you! Especially YOU " he pointed to me at that last part.

"Why are we stupid?" Jungkook pouted.

"It's so obvious why _____ is mad and you guys don't see it!"

'You know why she's mad?' I looked up at him surprised.

"J-Hope and _____ like each other and without us even knowing they've devolped a relationship. They've been keeping it a secret and probably haven't discussed how to tell us or maybe they didn't want to tell us yet. Any how, Jungkook asked if J-Hope liked her and that was the perfect opportunity to admit it publicly but he got too nervous and didn't know what to say so he denied it. She got upset at his answer and so she left. And that's why she's mad."

We all stared at him in shock.

"Waah! Hyung you are so smart!" Jungkook said.

"You got it spot on.." I managed to say.

Now all the stares  were on me.

"You like noona!?"

I nodded slowly.

"Bro you are so screwed!" V said.

"You should've just told us when she was here man!" Suga added.

"I didn't know if we were telling people!" I tried to defend myself.

"I would say congratulations, but there's a chance that there's nothing to congratulate you for any more!" Jimin teased.

"It's just that we aren't actually dating we just kissed an-...."

"You KISSED?!" everyone yelled at the same time and I nodded slowly.

"Well what are you doing! Go after her!" Rap Mon nudged me to get out.

I ran out of the van and into the building.

Once I was outside her door I sighed before going in.

" I hope I didn't mess up too bad.."
________________________

Will he be forgiven?

Comment, Subsrcibe and Thank You for reading! :)