Chapter 21

In Hope of Love ♥

"Hey noona, I read that you have tattoo. Is that true?" Jungkook asked me at breakfast. This time we were having breakfast upstairs at my place.

"Where did you read that? surprised that a Korean tabloid would know that about me.

"In an American magazine." He said with a mouth full of food.

"Liar." I chuckled.

"What? Why would I lie?" He pouted.

"You didn't read it because if it was in an American magazine it was probably in English and you don't read English. If anything Namjoon read it for you" I stated as a matter of factly. I looked at Jungkook's face as he frowned and laughed.

"She's a smart one this girl" Namjoon squeezed my shoulders a bit and smiled. I'm so happy that Namjoon didn't go all depressed beause of the Eun Joo inccident. Thankfully Lia has been around and she seems to be the reason he's smiling so much lately. 'So cute' I smiled at the thought.

"Alright, so maybe I didn't read it, but is it true?"

"Yes, I got it when I was 15." I smiled.

"Your parents let you get a tattoo when you were 15?" Jin asked shocked.

"No but I had a friend who became a tattoo artist when we were still in school and when he first started he gave me a tattoo for free and without my parents persmission." I replied remembering the day I got it.

"Waah! Noona your bad!"

"That's right, I'm a bad kid." I said trying my best to look tough but as expected I failed and everyone laughed.

"Where do you have it?" V asked.

I lifted my hair and showed them the back of my neck.

"Why an anchor? And what does that date mean?" Jimin asked.

"I thought it was pretty and the date is the birthday of my niece. We are very close and I got it the day she turned two. She's four now and I miss her so much." I said in a small voice.

"That's so sweet." Jin said fake wiping a tear away from his face.

"Thanks." I laughed.

"Jogiyo.." A voice came from the door and Mrs. Han walked in. Mrs. Han is the house cleaner that the boys hired to clean their dump. "They're is someone downstairs at the door, but I'm not sure if I should let her in".

"I'll be there in a minute Ahjumma, gomawoyo." I smiled and she headed back downstairs. Since I was the only one done with breakfast I decided I would go and see who it was. " I still can't believe you guys hired a house cleaner. It shocks me how lazy you are!" I laughed as I put my dishes in the sink.

"Hey it never hurts to have some extra help around here!" Namjoon tried defending himself.

"If you say so.." I said and headed down the stairs. Mrs. Han was standing by the door and when she opened it completely I saw a really pretty girl standing outside.

"Anyeongghasayo, I'm  ______ . Who are you?" I said as I approached her.

"Anyeongghasayo, I'm Park Mi Soo." she smiled.

"Pleasure to meet you." I bowed. "How may I help you?"

"I'm looking for someone." she replied.

"Who?"

"Jung Hoseok." She smiled as she said his name.

"Why?" I eyed her suspiciously.

"I'm his girlfriend."

---------------------------

Dun Dun Duuuun! He has a girlfriend :O

Btw, I just started a new story called "In the middle of Love and War" so please check it out if you haven't already done so :)

Comment, Subscribe, and Thanks for Reading^^