Poll news + Sneak peek!

In Hope of Love ♥

Hello everyone ^^ How is everyone doing? I (j)hope well ㅋㅋㅋ

So its time to reveal who won the last poll! Just a friendly reminder that the poll was Jimin vs Rap Mon for the friend zoned member in the upcoming fic ... (which I'm super excited about :) and although it was an intense poll we do have a winner! And the winner is ... Rap Monster ^^ The final tally was 32 votes for Jimin and 36 Rap Monster, very close!

This is definitely the last useless update, I promise ^_^)/ I would also like to thank all of you subbies because In Hope of Love has reached 103 subscribers! 감사합니다 :) As a thank you I'll let you guys have a sneak peek of the upcoming Jungkook fic "The Ugly Side of Pretty". Yay!

______

The Ugly Side of Pretty Forward:

Being poor . It just straight up and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. Me? I've always tried to look at the positive side of things and the positive side of being poor, if you really wanna see it, is that it builds character. You realize how much harder you have to work to get where you wanna be and in the end it's so rewarding to realize all your hard work has paid off. It's just the getting there part that's a real . Please excuse my language but I think that after everything I've been through I've earned the right to say it the way it is. Have you ever had a bully? Someone who should be put in jail for being a horrible, lying, conniving, ugly jerk? Anyone who's made your life so miserable that it makes you wanna push them in front of a bus? Yeah, well I have three. And to make matters worst, they're all friends! Friends who just love to make my life hell on earth. Why can't I be as tough as Eun Mi? Oh, that's right because then I lose my job! Eun Mi always says "Ae Ri just remember that you're doing this to put yourself through school, so fighting!" I hate those guys so much that when Eun Mi says to stick it out for school I just stop and think for a second, how important is school really? I'd much rather show them a thing or two with my Louisville slugger! I hate these three guys so much that even hearing their names makes me wanna flip a table. What kind of stupid names are V, Jimin, and Jungkook?!

__________

So their you guys go, it's just a short forward but please look forward to it ^^ Thank you again to all the subbies and please comment letting me know if you're looking forward to the story! :) Have a good weekend everyone ^^