Chapter 38

In Hope of Love ♥

"You excited to get discharged today?" Jimin sat at the foot of my bed while eating a cup of yummy looking yogurt. I looked over to Jungkook and we both nodded excitedly. It had been a week and a half since the surgery and although we still had to rest at least now it could be at home. Jimin and V accompanied us today because apparently everyone else had stuff to do.

"I'm back!" V exclaimed when he came back from the bathroom. "I ran into Dr. Lee in the hallway and he said you guys can start changing while we sign you out at the front desk."

"Can you do it alone or should we call some nurses?" Jimin asked.

"I'm okay, I think." I answered.

"I wouldn't mind if you called that cute nurse to help me change.." Jungkook chuckled while Jimin and V high-fived him and laughed. "Ow!" Jungkook groaned after getting a pillow to the head on my behalf. "What was that for Noona!?"

"Calm your hormones punk!" I eyed him before I trudged to the bathroom. I finished changing and peeked out to make sure Jungkook was decent before I stepped out. "You ready kiddo?" I saw him staring at his feet while sitting at the edge of the bed.

"Yeah, let's go." He stood and grabbed our bags then headed for the door. "Noona.." He stopped midway.

"What?"

"Thank you, I owe you soooo much. I know I've said thank you every single day since I regained consciousness after the surgery but I don't think you understand how thankful I really am. Oh and also, I love you." He smiled and pecked my cheek.

"You're welcome Jungkook. I love you too and a lot! It was a bit of a hassle, I will admit, but if I had to I would do it all over again." I ruffled his hair and hugged him before we left our room.

"Let's go you two, you're all signed out!" V motioned us to the elevator and from the elevator we waved goodbye to the nurses and doctors. After a couple dings we were finally at the lobby and when the doors opened we were greeted by brightly decorated posters and balloons along with all our friends who had been 'busy'.

"Surprise! Wooo!" They all shouted when we came into view.

"Wah! You guys are so sneaky! I really thought you were busy!" I laughed. In the midst of all the commotion, Hoseok came and s his arms around my waist.

"I'm so happy you're out." His voice tickled my ear.

"Me too." I turned to face him and pressed my forehead onto his. "Can we go home now? I'm tired." Because of the surgery everything made me tired, walking, eating, staying up, and just about anything! He nodded and led me out to the car, everyone subconsciously following after us. We drove off and it felt nice to be driving in the streets of Seoul again. Slowly my eyelids became heavy and I drifted off to sleep, my head on Jungkook's shoulder then his on mine because he had fallen asleep too.

"Baby, wake up." I felt a light shake that woke me up. Hoseok was extending his arms to me to help me out of the car. I took his hands, still groggy from my nap and followed him upstairs. *Ding* The elevator opened on our floor and as we walked down the hall to our for we were caught by surprise.

"Mi Soo? What are you doing here?" Lia asked for all of us.

" Annyeonghasayo, I came to talk to you, ________." She spoke rather calmly.

"Oh? Um, well okay. Let me get settled in my room and we'll be able to talk more comfortably." Awkwardly, we all went inside and Hoseok forced me into staying in his bedroom where he could take care of me better instead of upstairs on my own. Once I was in bed he left, leaving us alone to talk. "So, what would you like to talk about?"

"I came to apologize to you." Her words caught me off guard but I let her continue uninterrupted. "I'm sorry for having interfered with your love for Hoseok. I don't know why I did it, even though I knew he didn't have those types of feelings for me I forced myself onto him and made his life miserable by keeping him from you. It wasn't until after he left me at our wedding that I truly realized how I happy I was that he did."

"What happened that day, if you don't mind me asking." I was really curious and no one had been nice enough to update me.

"Well..."

*Flashback*

"Jung Hoseok, do you take Park Mi Soo to be your lawfully wedded wife till death do you part?" Hoseok was watching me and he practically had the word NO stamped onto his forehead.

"No, I don't." My fear had become reality when he said it out loud. Before I could've even reacted my dad beat me to it.

"What!? You can't do this to my daughter you little piece of-"

"Dad, please!" I cut him off before he finished his rude insult. I turned to him and I swear his face looked so pitiful, I didn't want to be the reason why someone was so sad. I wanted to be the reason for someone's happiness, the way Hoseok feels about you. "Just go. Go and find her and be with her, be really happy!" I gave him my blessing and he ran out of the hall to, I can only assume, look for you. I ran out of there too and not to cry but to reflect. Reflect on my life and figure out what I was doing with it. I sat outside the building on the sidewalk when a pair of shoes was standing in front of me. I looked up and to my surprise Bang Yongguk was staring back down at me. "Hi." Instead of responding he sat next to me and hugged me tightly, not saying a word. It was nice.

*End Flashback*

'Wow' was all I could say.

"I hope you forgive me for the misery I put you through and promise me that you'll be happy with Hoseok ... Forever!" She chuckled, lightening the mood.

"I do forgive you Mi Soo, and I'm working hard on that forever thing!" We hugged it out and I actually felt like she was my friend now.

"You know lately I've been feeling very eager to find someone. Someone who'll look at me the way Hoseok looks at you or the way Namjoon looks at Lia. I don't understand what that feeling is though.." Her voice trailed off.

"I know what it is." I smiled.

"What?"

"You're in hope of love ."

__________

Yay, updating again! It's been awhile :) Please comment, subscribe, etc. I've noticed that some subbies unsubscribed recently, probably because I hadn't been updating and I'm sorry for that. To those who waited for me, thank you very much :) I really needed a break from writing so yeah... I apologize for this kinda pointless chap but still, please support me :D Btw, have you guys seen the preview and concept pictures to Skool Luv Affair? Aahhhhhh! So much new hair colors and whatnot! Let me know what you guys thought of that down below as well :D