Chapter 11

In Hope of Love ♥

This man wants us to do what now?

"I thought the people at SBS told you about this" said the photographer to us.

'Do these look like faces of people who were in the know?' I thought to myself.

"I have to k-k-kiss her?" I heard Hoseok stutter the photographer still in shock.

"Yes. I'm sorry if this uncomfortable for you both but work is work so let's just get it over with, sound good?" he replied.

'Get it over with? You get it over with!' I yelled in my head. It's not that I've never kissed a guy for work before, trust me I'm totally professional about these things, but something about kissing Hoseok didn't seem right. I want to, trust me I do, but not like this.

 If this ever happens for us I want it to mean something, I want it to be true.

"Alright, lets get started everyone!" yelled the photographer as he walked away clapping his hands to get everyones attention.  "You two stand there in the center so we an take some practice shots to test the light" he ordered us.

Hoseok and I stood in the center of the photoshoot set and because of the awkwardness we were about ten feet away from each other.

"Get closer you two!" shouted the photographer.

We moved in about 5 feet.

"More!"

We moved in another two feet.

"A little bit more..." We moved closer to each other until our shoulders touched. "..That's perfect".

After a couple of shots the photoshoot began.

"Okay so both of you look into each others eyes romantically please..."

We did as we were told but it seems as though our awkwardness was projected in the pictures.

" I need you guys to try harder! These pictures are not working for us.." After about ten minutes of useless pictures the photographer was about to flip. "Chebal! Please do better!"

I was growing sick and tired of getting yelled at so I decided to put my personal feelings aside and finally get down to business. 'I didn't come all the way to Korea to get yelled at. If that's what I wanted then I would've just moved back in with my mom' I thought.

I turned to J-Hope and hugged him from the side placing my lips on his cheek. He was caught off guard and his facial expression seemed to be like jackpot to the photographer.

"That's perfect you two!" he said snapping shots of us. I parted my lips from his face and whispered into his ear "Please smile, I hate getting yelled at. Just act like your happy".

Hoseoks face changed completely. His grin was from ear to ear as he hugged me back. Hoseok looked down at me and then placed his forhead on mine and looked me straight in the eyes while I looked up at him and whispered only for me to hear "I am happy. Being here makes me happy. Being like this makes me happy. You make me  happy". I smiled and he kissed my forhead sweetly.

"Now that's what I'm talking about! You guys look like the cutest couple to ever hit this planet! I love it!" shouted the photographer as he snapped more pictures.

After a few more couple shots we changed and the group photos began. The photographer was reasonable and let us leave the kiss picture until the end of the shoot which was after lunch.

Taking photos with all the boys was so fun! They were all so silly and the photos were easy to take because they were all natural and fun.

"Okay lunch time everyone, be back in an hour!"

We all headed to the small restaurant next door to the studio to grab some lunch. The boys ordered first and all went to sit down at a large table. When the cashier gave me my food the boys signaled me to go sit with them but I shook my head no, bowed towards them and walked out of the restaurant.
_________________________________

J-Hope's Point of View

"I wonder where _____-ah is going.." Suga thought out loud.

"Maybe she feels sick?" suggested Rap Mon hyung.

"But she seemed fine earlier..." added Jimin.

"Maybe it's... You know...that time of the month..?" V said. I slapped him because of his comment. "Ow! What was that for?"

"Don't be saying those things!" I shot back.

"Well I heard that a girls mood changes really quickly when that happens!"

'Maybe that is what's going on with ____' I thought.

" Plus we've never lived with a girl so we really should consider all the possibilities hyung" added Jungkook. "I'll go check on my noona" he said as he stood up but I pushed him back into his seat. "I'll go" and with that I left.
__________________________________

"Jogiyo, have you seen ______?" I asked some staff members that were still at the photoshoot area.

"I believe she went up those stairs" one girl replied.

"Thank you" I bowed and ran past the door and up the stairs to the rooftop. There I saw ____ sitting on a bench eating her food. I watched her for a bit and then slowly I made my way over and sat next to her.

"Hey.." I said.

"Hi" she replied simply.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm tired.."

 As if her words set off a trigger inside of me I pulled her into an embrace and she rested her head on my chest.  We stayed in silence for a while and then she spoke up.

" I don't want to kiss you.."

She paused for a moment and as her words sank in I felt my heart break into tiny pieces. My body tensed and she broke away from my arms, turning her whole body towards me, looking at me directly in the eyes.

"I don't want to kiss you unless you want to kiss me.."
____________________________________

Possible kiss coming up soon? I think so!

But you'll have to wait and see :D

Comment, Subscribe and Thank You for reading! :)

p.s there's a possibility that I won't update till Thursday.. Sorry :(
(I had to use McDonalds free wi-fi to update!)