Chapter 6

In Hope of Love ♥

It's been a week since I arrived in Korea. Wendy left a few days after we arrived, once she completed all the business related stuff with the people at SBS she went back to the States, promising to be back in a month to "check-up on me"

What about my house, you may ask? The boys brought me to their home and for a split second made me believe I would be living with them. How terrible that would be, she said sarcastically. But no sadly I live above them, our lofts are connected by a flight of stairs which is still good, you know? Close to them, but still I have my own personal space and they have theirs.

"Since we still don't know a lot about you we should each ask you a question, something we REALLY wanna know about you and you HAVE to answer it, no matter what it is alright?" suggested Yoongi oppa.

"But I should get to ask you guys questions too!" I replied while trying to figure out how to use chopsticks.

"It's only fair." replied RapMon in agreement.

"I'll go first ! ______ , would you go on a date with me? " said Jimin as he grabbed both of my hands into his while leaning in about 6 inches away from my face.

I let go of his hands and cupped his face pulling him in closer " Honestly?"

He nodded quickly, smiling at my sudden interest and I pulled him in even closer and staring directly in his eyes.

"Nope!" I laughed out loud and stood up, leaving him in a state of shock.

The awkward silence turned into hoots of laughter from all the other boys.

"That was a shot to my pride!" said a sulking Jimin.

"Maybe that'll teach you to stop being such a lover boy!"

"You just got served!"

"I swear I thought she was about to kiss him!"

After grabbing a bottle of water from the kitchen, I walked over to Jimin on the couch and leaned down to meet his eye level. "If you stop taking shots at my pride, I'll stop taking shots at yours" I winked and walked back to my seat on the other couch.

No matter how much I liked these guys, I wasn't gonna let them think they could treat me like any girl they could just pick up and that I would automatically be head over heels.

"I'm not your typical girl so watch yourselves.. I'm looking at you Jimin!" I said pointing two fingers at him then at my eyes then back at him.

After all the laughing, teasing and joking stopped the questions continued.

"I'll go next, so ______ are you a fan of Bangtan? Are you an A.R.M.Y? " asked Hoseok curiously.

"I have been a fan since the beginning, A.R.M.Y for life!" I said proudly, making a little gun with my hands.

"Woooo! I knew there was a reason why I liked you from the moment we met, Noona" said Jungkook high-fiving me. I laughed and agreed " I like you too
Kookie".

"Do you have a crush on Jungkook?" Jimin asked wriggling his eyebrows.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well, you just said 'I like you' and then you called him 'Kookie' " he said suspiciously.

"I'm gonna be totally honest with you, mainly because I like people being honest with me" I said pointing my finger towards all of them " I have a small crush
on each of you.." I could feel my cheeks burning up.

"Really?" they all grinned.

"Yeah but don't think that's me giving you permission to try something, it's just the fan girl in me" I giggled.

"Are you sure you won't fall in love with your co-star when we start filming in a few weeks?" asked RapMon.

I hadn't thought of that... Who exactly is going to be my main lead?

"Who is that gonna be?" I asked.

"They'll tell us when we start showing up for work next week" V stated.

"Ohh, I see"

"I got one! I got a question!" Yoongi was jumping up and down in his seat while raising his hand.

"What is it oppa?"

"If you could choose your main lead, who would it be? Who do you wanna fall in love with? Maybe it'll turn into a real life love!"

"I thought these questions were suppose to be about getting to know me! You're just ask questions about my non-existent love life!"

"Last question about liking someone, we swear!" and automatically they all lifted their right hands vowing this would be the last one.

"Alright, alright" I was defeated.

"So who would you like to fall in love with pretty lady?" V asked making flirty eyes.

My eyes scanned the group a couple times while I made my decision and then they stopped on one boy.

Pointing a finger straight at him.

"You".
--------------------------------------------------------

Who's the lucky guy?
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and remember comments are appreciated! :)
Thank You!