Chapter 15

In Hope of Love ♥

"______-ah, where are you?" I heard Hoseok in the living room from my room. I walked out and he was looking for me in the kitchen.

"Do you need something?" I didn't like being mad at Hoseok but hearing him say he didn't like me really hurt.

"Oh there you are."

"Do you need something?" I repeated in a blunt tone.

"I see you're still mad... Can we talk?" he extended his hand out towards me with a warm smile.

Stop looking at me like that, I'm trying to be mad at you!

I took his hand and he led me to the couch. We sat down and he looked me straight in the eyes while he spoke.

"Look, I'm really sorry about what I said in the van. I'm so sorry if I hurt your feelings in any way and I hope you know that the last thing I ever wanted to do was hurt you.."

He smiled at me and he held my hands tightly in his.

"Why didn't you tell the guys that you liked me? Were you embarrassed?" I asked.

"Sweety are you kidding me? Since the moment I realized how much I liked you I have wanted to yell it out for the whole world to hear!"

"Really? And when was that moment?" I asked with a smile.

He tapped his chin and pouted in a cute little way and then he faced me.

"The moment that I got off the plane and you weren't next to me anymore" he smiled and I blushed.

'Aw you're so sweet' I thought to myself.

"I want to tell you how much I like you, but not here" he grabbed my hand and pulled me downstairs to the boys loft. The rest of the boys were in the living room playing video games when we walked in.

"Hey guys, can I get your attention for a sec.?" Hoseok asked them and they all turned to look at us.

He turned to look at me and said "First off, I'm sorry. And I just wanted to say that I like you. A lot. You make me happy. You're smart. You're beautiful. You're different. You're a little crazy and awkward but I love it. Just looking at you smile can make my entire day. I hope that you will give me the chance to show you how much you mean to me. And I want everyone to know that."

By now my eyes were tearing up and I was speechless.

"So do you forgive me?" he asked.

"You had me at I'm sorry" I managed to choke out.

He smiled and gave me a huge hug and after that I heard the boys shouting and cheering as they came and gave us a group hug.

"Yay!"

"Woo hoo for you two!"

"Awh that was so cute!"

When the group hug broke apart Jungkook turned his attention to Hoseok and me.

"Yah hyung, I just thought I should let you know that if you ever hurt my Noona you're going to have to answer to me, so watch yourself!" he threatened while putting his fists up.

Hoseok and all the boys laughed at his attempt to be intimidating but I thought it was endearing. I broke apart from Hoseoks arms and I pulled Jungkook into a tight hug.

"Aigoo Jungkook, you're just the cutest little baby in the world! You're like the little brother I never had" I said while I hugged him. As we hugged he turned both our bodies to face Hoseok and I saw him stick his tongue out at him.

Hoseok pushed Jungkook away from me and took his place in my arms. He looked down at my face and smiled.

"Trust me Jungkook, I would never hurt her.."

--------------------------

I tried to make his apology cute but I don't know if it was any good. Short chapter so I'll try to update again today :)

Please comment what you think and Subscribe as well :)

Thanks for Reading!