Chapter 17

In Hope of Love ♥

"Guys this is ____-ah. ____-ah this is B.A.P" Yongguk said as we approached a table of very attractive boys.

They all turned their attention to us and smiled.

"My god, whether you sit at a coffee shop or an ice cream shop you're all still so handsome" my hand shot up to cover my mouth when I realized I actually said that out loud. All of the members laughed at my nervousness.

"So this is-..." Yongguk began but I cut him off.

"Daehyun, Jong Up, Himchan, Zelo, and Yongjae." I said pointing at each of the members as I said their names.

"You know us?" Himchan asked.

"Know you? Are you kidding? I love you guys!"

"Aw that's so sweet! Thank you for supporting us" said Jong Up.

"No, thank you guys for being so talented" I replied.

They all blushed and then Daehyun asked "Aren't you ____-ah from the BTS drama?"

"That's me" I smiled. 'I can't believe I'm talking to B.A.P!'

"Yongguk hyung is in love with yo-" Yongguk's hand covered Zelo's mouth before he could finish his sentence.

'Ahem' I heard someone clear their throat and turned to see Hoseok standing there.

"Oppa!" I immediately let go of Yongguk and walked over to Hoseok, grabbed his hand and walked him over to the B.A.P table.

"Oppa this is B.A.P. Himchan, Daehyun, Zel-"

"I know who they are" he cut me off.

"Hoseok is also in the drama and he's a member of Ban-"

"We know who he is" I was cut off again by al of the B.A.P member.

'Why won't anyone let me finish my sentences around here!' I shouted in my head.

Sheesh!

_____________________

J-Hope's Point of View

"What are you two doing out tonight?" the B.A.P maknae asked.

Since I was still in a bad mood because Yongguk took _____ away from me, I couldn't help but think that Jungkook was a better maknae than this punk.

"I just thought it'd be nice to spend some quality time with my girlfriend" I shot back, making sure Yongguk heard me loud and clear. I saw _____ 's shocked reaction at the word girlfriend and for a second my heart softened. "Speaking of, baby we should get going. I have a special surprise for you" I smiled at ___ and hugged her tightly from behind. "Pleasure meeting you" I said in a rough tone to those guys and then we left.

"What was that about, oh dear boyfriend of mine?" ______ asked as we walked past some shops heading to the car.

"You did the same thing with the girl from the restaurant so don't judge me" I laughed and so did she.

"Were you jealous?" she asked.

"Why would you think that?"

"Well because that's why I did it to the girl at the restaurant... I was jealous. So were you jealous?" she said quietly.

"More than you can possibly imagine" I chuckled.

"We should get going, it's getting late" she took my hand and smiled leading me to the car.

We pulled up to the building and I went over to open the door for _____.

"Did you have fun tonight?" I asked her.

"Best date I've ever had" she smiled and we started walking into the building. "Oppa did you have a good time?"

I stopped in my tracks, turned and held her tightly in my arms. " I had an amazing time" I whispered into her ear and then kissed her cheek. And that was the perfect ending to our perfect evening.

-------------------------

Short chapter just to end the date :)

More chapters to come today!

Comment, Subscribe, and Thank You for reading! :)