Chapter 32

In Hope of Love ♥

"Cut!" The director called out ruining the moment we just had. To a certain point I was actually happy he did because I had no idea what my next line was, if I even had one. My mind was totally blank.

"Thank you everyone for your hardwork" Hoseok stood up and bowed to the whole production crew, then quickly gave me a smirk when he saw me blushing, subconsciously.

"Thank you everyone. Thank you for working hard!" I shouted out while bowing to the crew and soon all the boys were gathered round and bowing. Before we made our way back to our dressing rooms someone stopped us.

"Everyone wait!" We all turned and saw the events coordinator of the company running towards us. "I came to remind you that tomorrow is the meet and greet/conference with the media and fans. Please don't be late and come ready to answer questions" She smiled.

"Why do we have to have one of those?" Jimin asked.

"Yeah, why? Aren't those conferences and greets only held when a drama is being promoted and still hasn't aired? Our drama is almost over.." V added to Jimins comment and his voice sounded sad, as if he had just realized that our show was soon coming to an end. The rest of the boys must've also just realized that because all of their faces seemed to be sulking suddenly.

"That is the reason why we're having it now. We didn't have it then so now it'll be sort of a way to say goodbye to the show, after all we only have 2 episodes left to film!" She clapped and smiled then bowed and left.

"Well I guess we should go home now..." I mumbled, kinda tired.

"Noona, we should go out for some coffee" Jungkook held my hand in his slightly larger one and smiled. I guess I looked unconvinced because he started tugging my hand until I nodded in defeat. "Yay!" They all shouted and the atmosphere uplifted immediately.

"Okay but we should go change first, I don't wanna go dressed like this!" I pointed at my BTS Academy uniform and everyone laughed. We all went to change into casual clothing and met up in the parking lot. "Is everyone ready to go?" I asked out loud, taking a headcount.

"Going where exactly?" Mi Soo's car was parked in between my car and the boys van and she was leaning on it.

"Mi Soo-sshi what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked her quite rudely and without meaning to I hid behind Jin and dug my face into his broad back because every time she was around I knew things were just gonna get bad.

"Aigoo, Kookie! I already told you to call me Noona" I peeked out from behind Jin and saw her trying to pinch Jungkook's cheeks.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you, Jungkook doesn't like that!' I thought to myself.

"Please don't touch me and don't call me Kookie, that's only for people I like. And please stop asking me to call you Noona because I only have one Noona and it isn't you. It makes me uncomfortable that you keep insisting" He said coldly.

'Man, Jungkook can be really mean when he wants to be!'

"Alrighty then!" Mi Soo tried overcome the tension "Well its a shame you all can't go out tonight.." She went back to her snooty voice.

"And why not?" Hoseok said, almost shouting.

"Tonight is our engagement dinner silly!" She clung on to his neck and looked like she was about to forcefully kiss him on the lips but before I could see if she did or not, Jin turned and hugged me tightly, burying my face into his strong chest, blocking my view of Mi Soo and Hoseok. I looked up at him gratefully and he smiled releasing me when it was safe. "Well let's go everyone! The party is going to be at my future in-laws house and all of our guests will be there. I'm so excited for you all to meet our parents!" She rambled on while we all got into the cars.

'Future in-laws? I'm gonna meet Hoseok's parents?'

I tried to stop thinking mindlessly because I wanted avoid an accident while driving. As usual Jungkook got into the car with me while Hoseok, unwillingly, got into Mi Soo's car and the rest of the boys in there van. We went home in silence, but it wasn't uncomfortable silence with Jungkook. Suddenly he spoke up.

"Noona, would you like to be my date tonight for the party?" I was caught of guard by his sudden question but then nodded in agreement and smiled. "What do you think it is about me that makes me irresistible to the ladies?" He jokingly said while popping his collar. I reached over and smacked his forehead and laughed. We finally pulled up to our building and went inside to get ready like everyone else. When I was ready I headed downstairs to see if everyone was ready to go.

"Wah, my date looks beautiful!" Jungkook walked up to me and made me blush. "Not even just beautiful, stunning really!".

"Thanks, you look very handsome yourself" The button up shirt under his blazer matched my dress nicely. "I would say you look y but that would make me a erted Noona" we both chuckled. The rest of the boys slowly made their entrances into the living room and I earned compliments from them as well. "Where is Hoseok?" I asked shyly.

"He and Mi Soo left already" Jin replied just as quietly and I simply nodded.

"I'm gonna pick up Lia and meet you guys at the party, alright?" Namjoon said as he was out the door and everyone followed. Jungkook and I, as usual, drove together until we finally found the place. We pulled up to an enormous mansion that was easily the biggest house I'd ever seen in my entire life!

"Man when you guys said Hoseok's family was rich you really meant it!" I said as we walked up the steps to the entrance.

"Ready Noona?" Jungkook asked and looked over at me reassuringly. I took a deep breath and nodded.

"Here goes nothing".

_______

"You're here!" Mi Soo came with open arms towards and shoved us in the direction of a couple. "Eommonie and Abeojie, this is the girl I wanted to introduce to you! This is _______ _______" You two-faced idiot, I cursed her in my mind but smiled at the couple.

"Annyeonghasayo" I bowed and so did Jungkook after he introduced himself.

"Annyeonghasayo kids, we are Mr. and Mrs. Jung, Hoseok's parents".

"It's very nice to meet you" I managed to get out, surprised that this was them. His mother was very pretty and his father looked a lot like him.

"Likewise, please enjoy the party" they smiled and left to mingle. I hadn't noticed that Mi Soo had left and was dancing with a depressing looking Hoseok.

"Would you like to dance?" Jungkook extended his hand and escorted me to the dance floor. He placed his hand at my waist and I placed mine on his shoulder then he began to twirl me slowly to the pace of the music. I waved at Lia when I saw her dancing with a klutz Namjoon who was tripping on his own feet. I also saw Mi Soo and Hoseok dancing and it brought tears to my eyes that he was so close to her, touching her and so far from me. I looked away and laid my head on Jungkook's chest for comfort until the music stopped and all the attention shifted to the main table where Hoseok stood stiffly next to his parents, Mi Soo and her parents. He was holding a microphone and began to talk.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming and I hope you are all looking forward to the big day a much as we are. Please lift your glasses to cheer for the woman I love, Park Mi Soo".

Those simple words were all it took to make my heart shatter.

_______

Hello everyone! I would like to ask you all, what do you think makes Jungkook so irresistible? I just think its his everything *.* lol anyways please let me know what you thought and this is my last welcome back to Lia a.k.a FeelYaLuv who is finally back on AFF! I missed her tons! Go check out her stories cause they're awesome! :) Have a safe week everyone ^^